METAL 2008 - OFFICIAL THREAD

Nachtmystium - Assassins: Black Meddle Pt. 1 (Black Metal/Psychedelic/Dark Ambient; Century Media) - Release planned for Spring 2008

Release date set for June 10th. Track listings are available on Metal-Archives.

"The "Assassins..." full-length was recorded in December at Sanford Parker's
Volume Studios (RWAKE, MINSK, LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR, PELICAN) and showcases
NACHTMYSTIUM's most prolific and expansive sounds to date. The record features
Tony Laureano (ANGELCORPSE, NILE, DIMMU BORGIR) on drums, and spot appearances
by members of PHARAOH and YAKUZA."

Nachtmystium - Worldfall EP (Black Metal/Psychedelic/Dark Ambient; Century Media) - May 2008.

M-A has tracklistings but no specific release date.

new Mourning Beloveth sounds pretty damn good :)
Yes, it's a grower. I think it's better than A Murderous Circus, but I don't know about the first two. It's a grower, I think. The melodies are more subtle. Frank doing the clean vocals sounds like Warrel Dane at times, unless they actually got Warrel to do guess vocals. I think Frank has improved as a vocalist.

Yes, it's a grower. I think it's better than A Murderous Circus, but I don't know about the first two. It's a grower, I think. The melodies are more subtle. Frank doing the clean vocals sounds like Warrel Dane at times, unless they actually got Warrel to do guess vocals. I think Frank has improved as a vocalist.

Absolutely. It's definitely miles beyond AMC.. I don't like that album too much. Can't compare it to The Sullen Sulcus yet though, that one is pure Death/Doom mastery all through. I like how the operatic vocals work out in the music a lot really. Much better than expected, and adds to the emotion. I think he sounds a lot like Robert Lowe from Solitude Aeturnus on the first tune actually. I approve of this album.