METAL 2008 - OFFICIAL THREAD

Darkthrone - Dark Thrones And Black Flags (ROCKtober)

Aura Noir - something (August)

fuck formats

I'm interested in hearing the new Darkthrone. I'm curious about it, since they said it won't be like the last few albums at all, even though I actually enjoyed those for what they were.

Why would someone think the new Metallica would be good when the band has not released anything good in almost 20 years.

No. Load and Reload are poor hard rock albums and sound like a really horrible middle/newer Corrosion of Conformity. fag

No. Load and Reload are poor hard rock albums and sound like a really horrible middle/newer Corrosion of Conformity.

That's funny because Load and Reload came out before America's Volume Dealer, which is the only album from CoC that sounds remotely like Metallica's later material

Load: 1996
Reload: 1997

AVD: 2000

So, eat a bag of shit

LOL! I made a bet on the Megadeth forums that I would leave permanently if Chinese Democracy came out this year. Looks like I might have to follow through on that bet.

Good thing I have some puppet accounts on there.

Appetite for Destruction owns your face

This is true, although I rarely listen to it anymore. I heard it for the first time in middle school and thought it was the most hardcore thing I'd ever heard.

I mean, when a sixth grader hears these lyrics:

"Ya get nothin' for nothin'
If that's what ya do
Turn around bitch I got a use for you
Besides you ain't got nothin' better to do
And I'm bored"

His jaw kinda drops open.

I hate Axl Rose though. That guy's a fucking tool.