Metal: A Headbanger's Journey...

Deron mentioned something about cracking down on the 'shitting up' of threads in one of his recent posts. I guess he's making a few examples to keep the rest of us in line. :rolleyes:

I assume the ban won't last that long.

It wasn't bad, but it didn't ask any interesting questions or offer any interesting information. It just runs over the basics in a fairly snoozy fashion, too unfocused and unprofessional. Also made metal look like music for rejects and retards (which it sort of is, but it didn't need to focus on that). Let me know when someone makes a metal documentary with some ambition and not just an apologist summary like this one was...

x2

Faith No More was amusing and I am going to miss the avatar. Now I have a chick avatar alone!

Deron mentioned something about cracking down on the 'shitting up' of threads in one of his recent posts. I guess he's making a few examples to keep the rest of us in line. :rolleyes:

I assume the ban won't last that long.

that should happen on COBOT too :Smug:

FNM kicks ass. He's one of the coolest guys on here.
+1

the posts were deleted, so you're not able to see them
yeah, I know but I was online when faith and metal_wrath were posting their little arguement, that's what I meant