Metal Gathering Japan

BStobart

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2013
Hi all, I saw a few videos from the Japanese Metal Gathering and I thought I might want to buy the DVD. I Googled it and all I could find was an eBay listing costing $99 :err:
Why does it cost so much when there are so many videos of it on YouTube and it was only 3 years ago?
Would I be able to get a decently priced copy? If so, where?

I bought mine from CD Japan when it first came out and it was pricey enough then. I don't think copies are very widely available which is a shame. Would love to see another dvd. I downloaded a live show from Venezuela and it was superb!!! Great to see the girls performing in front of so many fans. :D

Oh. I'm trying to download the Venezuela show but it can't find peers on the torrent programs :(

I bought mine from CD Japan when it first came out and it was pricey enough then. I don't think copies are very widely available which is a shame. Would love to see another dvd. I downloaded a live show from Venezuela and it was superb!!! Great to see the girls performing in front of so many fans. :D
Could you torrent the Japan DVD please? :)

There was a thread on here about it. I had to be talked through what to do! Haha!! :lol:

If you're talking about the Venezuela show - I found it (Shame there were so many technical mess ups), but I can't find the thread about the Japan DVD.. Any chance you could link me?

If you're talking about the Venezuela show - I found it (Shame there were so many technical mess ups), but I can't find the thread about the Japan DVD.. Any chance you could link me?

Sorry, my mind thought that's what you were referring to. As for the Japan dvd, I have no idea how to do all that shit. Sorry! I wish I knew how to rip dvds but it never works for me.

Hey all. I was talking to a guy on YouTube who had the DVD and mentioned how hard it is to acquire.
He uploaded the whole concert! Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dears :)

Same as above - I would like to buy this DVD, yet as far as I found out the lot of sources and sellers coming off Japan... And I am concerning about DVD regions issues though... Will I be able to watch it using European equipment?

Second thing - I wish I could support the artists directly and buy the stuff through official shop, yet I haven't noticed any of CDs or DVDs here...

Thanks for the info...

Cheers :)

W

Thanks for uploading!! I haven't been lucky enough to go to a show yet. So it's a real treat to watch them on net. Please come to the Midwest.

Hello dears :)

Same as above - I would like to buy this DVD, yet as far as I found out the lot of sources and sellers coming off Japan... And I am concerning about DVD regions issues though... Will I be able to watch it using European equipment?

Second thing - I wish I could support the artists directly and buy the stuff through official shop, yet I haven't noticed any of CDs or DVDs here...

Thanks for the info...

Cheers :)

W
if you are on PAL i think you need to watch it on your PC/DVD player which support foriegn Regions? Japan is region 1 or 0 i believe? or else try to convert them using a free program called xmedia recode which would convert mp4 to wmv!