metal-influenced hardcore recommendations

I strongly recommend

Kiss It Goodbye - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not (don't worry, the lyrics aren't whiny "she broke up with me" lyrics, nothing like that at all)
Breach - It's Me God
Today is the Day - In the Eyes of God
Stand-Up Guy - In Fixation, Conspire
Lethargy - Discography (2CD)

Edgecrusher said:
Saw 'em at Ozzfest and when they opened for Lamb Of God, and I can say without any doubts that Atreyu are all homosexuals.

"Let me see those spirit(?) fingers!"

I just about died laughing after I heard that, and what was even funnier was when people towards the front put their hands in the air and started wiggling their fingers!!!
Spirit fingers!? Did you really need to doubt that they were fags?

Prayer For Cleansing....members of Between the Buried And Me's first band...and much better than them IMO
The Red Chord
Deadwater Drowning
Glass Casket
All Shall Perish
Eternal Suffering
Uphill Battle

all these bands are more metal than hardcore....which is the only way I can stand this style

Cryptkeeper said:
Spirit fingers!? Did you really need to doubt that they were fags?
So? I liked Bring It On too! Those chicks were hot!

If you saw the movie, you'd get it.

And SNABK by Atreyu really wasn't so bad, or bland, for that matter. The Curse has been steadily disappointing, though.

I can see why people might not like them, but I think Atreyu are pretty good. I think they're pretty gay, too, but that's besides the point...

Spirit In Black said:
Prayer For Cleansing....members of Between the Buried And Me's first band...and much better than them IMO
The Red Chord
Deadwater Drowning
Glass Casket
All Shall Perish
Eternal Suffering
Uphill Battle
I agree, I like Prayer for Cleansing more too

...I recommend Hands Of Death, the red chord, and martyr a.d

FATA's first album was pretty decent, but their new one doesn't impress me, plus Fran's (the drummer/clean singer) voice has just gotten too whiny and nasal for me to like.