Metal Rules posted their top 30 for 2005 !!!1

MadeInNewJersey said:
I haven't even listened to it at all yet, but I already know that it isn't going to blow BG, a band with 3-4 truly outstanding albums and one of the most established power metal bands ever, out of the water. Capece?

You haven't even listened to it yet, so it's a moot point.

"3-4 truly outstanding albums" :lol: Maybe their first two, but the latest ones should be packaged with a fucking bouquet of flowers.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I haven't even listened to it at all yet, but I already know that it isn't going to blow BG, a band with 3-4 truly outstanding albums and one of the most established power metal bands ever, out of the water. Capece?

Yes, I do sometimes, especially if I've lost all control of my bowel movements.

A squat piss is warranted when a turd is in close proximity to the plane of the anus and any force can set it ajar.

But in all seriousness, I agree with Iofstorm's assessment of Blind Guardian shitting on the majority of bands out there. (ArghoLambchop included)

Go check out their album "LIVE", shit's better than their studio work.

Doomcifer said:
You haven't even listened to it yet, so it's a moot point.

"3-4 truly outstanding albums" :lol: Maybe their first two, but the latest ones should be packaged with a fucking bouquet of flowers.

Tales From the Twilight World
Imaginations From the Other Side
Somewhere Far Beyond
Nightfall In Middle Earth

None released after 2000, and I'm not bringing up ANATO, which is clearly the "gay" album you're referring to.

Doomcifer is actually at 98% due to his dislike for Fields of the Nephilim (The Killers I can understand). :)

That said, are any of you REALLY SURPRISED that this list is filled with fluff (although it's hard to REALLY disagree with their #1).

This Toby Driver album fucking rules, I've realized.

How anyone can still think that Sentenced are relevant to the music scene is beyond my comprehension.

Holy crap, that Gabriel Zolman put Fields of the Nephilim at #1! They ain't metal! And from what I've heard, their new stuff suxxxxxxxx.

Metal George's list isn't too abysmal.

Dick Sirloin said:
Metal George's list isn't too abysmal.

I know that guy pretty well, his heart's in the right place. Though he does still tend to over-worship mediocrity from the "big" bands. Don't know if he still is, but he was the bassist for a very cool (at the time) unsigned black/death band out of Massachusetts by the name of The Accursed.

JayKeeley said:
Oh really.

Correction:

Orly.jpg