Top 10 One Album Heavy Metal Wonders

will you stop bitching you fatass? what is it about off-topic discussion that is so revolting to you? jesus.

This thread is so ridiculously off-topic though. The subject matter has absolutely nothing to do with the "Top 10 One Album Heavy Metal Wonders", it has nothing to do with metal, top 10 of something, albums, music, or anything else that has to do with this thread at all. :erk:

Here in the Opeth forum, we promote free speech. . . As long as it remains catagorized nicely. Free thinkers are also welcome...As long as you stay on topic.

i perfectly understand the rules of the forum, i just dont see why everyone goes apeshit when someone goes off topic.

all_sins_undone said:
i perfectly understand the rules of the forum, i just dont see why everyone goes apeshit when someone goes off topic.
That's exactly why so many people dislike this forum, because you think it's okay to go off-topic in nearly every thread, and then you state how people go "apeshit" about it. Well, I think that's a good enough reason. (P.s. Going apeshit sounds hyperbolistic, I'm not typing out FECK YOU DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH and smacking my keyboard against the wall while typing this.)