Top 10 One Album Heavy Metal Wonders

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
Its hilarious, but sometimes i wonder if Milano wasn't joking. He always said he was, but reading some of the shit that spouts forth from his mouth, makes me go..."Hmmmm..riiight".

It's an in your face illustration of a situation in the USA...that was 1985 and it only worse today...I saw a Tshirt that says it all...Welcome to America...now speak English. Is there realy any reason that our society has bent and swayed to the influx of Latins?...right down to our educational cirriculum? Give me a fucking break...besides the fact that the Latins are the most predjudice people on the planet...go figure!

worldwide_suicide said:
you always make us wait
you are the ones we hate
you can't communicate
SPEAK ENGLISH OR... DIEEEEE!!!! :headbang:
What ever happened to Celtic Frost?
Is it true that they got lost
in the pandemonium
Never to be seen again
Tom Warrior fell from a tree in cherry orchard
Martin Ain drowned in a cold lake
Reed St. Mark went to Mega Therion
and remains there 'till this day

schenkadere said:
It's an in your face illustration of a situation in the USA...that was 1985 and it only worse today...I saw a Tshirt that says it all...Welcome to America...now speak English. Is there realy any reason that our society has bent and swayed to the influx of Latins?...right down to our educational cirriculum? Give me a fucking break...besides the fact that the Latins are the most predjudice people on the planet...go figure!
....and how much Iroquoian do you know?
O RLY!
Welcome to America.

Braighs said:
....and how much Iroquoian do you know?
O RLY!
Welcome to America.

Which tribe? Snap back to reality and stop living in your idealogic world.

O RLY! that's really quite queer...a definite Nevermore fanboy....that's the mark!

:lol:
I'm? living in an ideological world?
You want everyone to speak the language you know.
Honestly, you sound like every white trash person I have ever met.

schenkadere said:

what are you implying?

no, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IMPLYING?

I'm a hot latin lover and I don't discriminate people!!!

the US should welcome its soon coming Latin American phase!!!

^what are u implying?

I like hair.

btw, I am 1/4 Cherokee and know the basics of the language. My grandfather knew Gaidhlig and I learned some from him. Some people live in their own world where these languages are dead. not I