Metal within the workplace

aparrently there is a guy in sweden who has been declared disabled because he loves metal so much. just because he constantly misses work due to going to metal concerts all the time (and gets fired quite alot).so he got given a peice of paper that says he gets extra un-employment benefits, and in his job (washing dishes), he gets to play blaring metal, and is excused as much as he wants from work just so long as hes going to a metal concert!

HOLY CRAP IM MOVING TO SWEDEN!

aparrently there is a guy in sweden who has been declared disabled because he loves metal so much. just because he constantly misses work due to going to metal concerts all the time (and gets fired quite alot).so he got given a peice of paper that says he gets extra un-employment benefits, and in his job (washing dishes), he gets to play blaring metal, and is excused as much as he wants from work just so long as hes going to a metal concert!

HOLY CRAP IM MOVING TO SWEDEN!

Dont get your hopes up. That case isn´t exactly something that happens every day. It´s more like "what the hell should we do about this guy?" It´s the same kind of thing as guys that cant get jobs because they are strange

Made your principal look like a dipshit? Awesomeness. Do tell.

Well there was some assembly where they called the whole 8th grade. It turned into a discussion about guys having to cut our hair above the eyebrows and above the ears and they wouldn't tell us why so I asked. And the principal just says "how do you feel about him being disruptive" and she gets all pissed off and so I said the school was retarded and she said "you will appreciate your time here" and I said "What? I'm gonna look back on this as the worst two years of my life!" and the whole grade was laughing at the principal and I got suspended for 3 days, but she looked retarded, telling me what I was going to think of my time at that damn school.

If recklessness is 'metal'... When I lived in Brisbane and was working for Pizza Hut I handed in my resignation in the form of a fresh pizza to the back of the assistant manager's head.

Of a more practical nature was my time at Pokermasters. I had my own computer there to work on because the Pentium II they had me on was a fucking joke. Towards the end when I realised they were doing a dodgy I brought my Toneport and an electric guitar in. The last few weeks were mostly spent jamming in their warehouse and occasionally pretending to look busy until I got my last pay cheque.

im always on the phones at work so no time for metal =(
however, if a customer gets into a shitty mood and starts yelling, a blast of death metal down the phone wouldnt go amiss.