Metal You Abhor

Hmm.. Rhapsody, Stratovarius, Dimmu Borgir, Anal Cunt (except Picnic of Love), Punish Yourself, Forever Slave, Apocalyptica, Iron Maiden (I know..) and many many many others. Obviously, can't stand neo-metal.

really for me i can actually listen to any kind of music. to me music is music and i just take it for what it is. so for metal there especially isn't any kind that i hate. i don't enjoy some of the ultra gr1m purposely shitty bad production black metal but i don't hate it.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Music is just music. I like music from every genre. But as far as making music goes I dont let genre hold me back

I agree with you to an extent. I listen to anything that sounds good regardless of genre. But I can't listen to country (besides Johnny Cash), rap, or goregrind in good conscience. And Anal Cunt bites serious ass. There is absolutely no musicality in that at all. Why would anyone make anything like that?

Authentic Metalhead said:
I agree with you to an extent. I listen to anything that sounds good regardless of genre. But I can't listen to country (besides Johnny Cash), rap, or goregrind in good conscience. And Anal Cunt bites serious ass. There is absolutely no musicality in that at all. Why would anyone make anything like that?
Yeah definately. I feel the same way. But I dont look at country as "country" nowadays anyway. Its just a stupid bunch of rednecks talkin about gettin drunk and how they love thier tractor and about thier black slave Toby they keep locked up as a love slave. As for anal cunt:puke:

As far as genres goes I think melodic death metal is the thing I listen to least these days.