Metalcore: Why?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Whatever. :rolleyes: Has anyone heard the "Fallout From the War" CD? I want some reviews from listeners before I download/buy.

Yeah, I have it. It's a B-sides collection, basically. It's a little more melodic, and has a more KsE feel, actually. I suggest getting The War Within before buying Fallout, but I would recommend The Art of Balance over the other ones. And if you feel like it venture even farther back to Somber Eyes to the Sky and Of One Blood, some of the members are different from those albums.

wait so first you're talking about how metalcore should go away fast and now you're quoting stuff from metalcore dvds that you were watching what the fuck? also, metalcore is almost dead, now the sound is more of an extreme metal sound but is very catchy and accessable for most kids and people to listen to. namely new cob, dimmu borgir, soilwork, in flames etc.

I used to be really into metalcore and made some purchases I'm not particularly proud of, but I still like some of them. It's not that I don't like metalcore, I just don't like it when any sub par music form gets to the forefront of popularity.

*sigh* What happened to In Flames? I used to like them. Now they sound...dare I say it...like NU METAL! :puke: I dislike Soilwork but I love Dimmu Borgir.

I wish I knew more female metalheads. All the girls at my 500 person school listen to rap and pop and crap like that. NO GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL listen to metal.

Yeah I know, I'm very often having my ghettoblaster along with a guitar belt to hold it on my shoulder when we're out drinking, and these girls come like "Hey!! You've got a player and I've got some great music!! (rap..) Shall we unite our powers??" and I'm like "Fuck off, I've got better music.." (Plus the batteries are fucking expensive.) It's outright offending to say that to me, I always wanna say "What is it in me that makes me look like I listen to crap like that?" And then if some girl knows something about Bodom, she goes "Ah, Bodom, that's pretty good stuff" but who wouldn't say so. Every time I walk past, all true metalheads bang..

Doesnt the singer from shadows fall use an effect to get that growl.Its cool but so fake sounding. And sounded nothing like it live

Seriously, what the hell is up with metalcore? So many misled youth are listening to metalcore bands and claiming that they're the "heaviest fucking thing you'll ever hear" when they'd shit their pants if they heard Deicide or Cannibal Corpse. To add fuel to the fire, they're starting to make it big in the mainstream music scene, and before long American will have forgotten about :worship: true metal. Please post your thoughts on this overrated sub-genre here.

:lol: And why would you mention two of the most shitty Death Metal bands?
Your just as retarded as them