Metalcore: Why?

as long as people regonized it as mealcore, and not metal i don't have a problem with it. But when people start calling trivium metal i get a litle ticked.

I can death growl soo good im the new singer for napalm death.

bloodbath is having auditions for a new lead singer. I think you have to be 20 though. too bad...

Honestly i think certain metalcore is actually quite fucking good...not to say that its the heaviest shit ever (but frankly i think Cannibal Corpse are total idiots and their music sucks from start to end) but there are some good bands out there

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Yeah I know, I'm very often having my ghettoblaster and ma homeboyz with me when we're out pimpin da hood, and these black chickz come like "Hey!! You're a player and I'm a ho!! (rap fuckin rulez) Shall we unite our powers??" and I'm like "Sure bitches, I've got ma blin bling chillin boom boom" (Plus the batteries are cheap cos I'm a rich mothefucka black nigga.) Every time I walk past, all tr00 m3t4lh34ds tell me I'm a fuckin fag, pretending to be 50 cent

haha.

You are black, aren't ya? That's why I fixed that for ya, eventhough the ''chillin with ma homies with ma ghettoblaster'' didn't really need that

Authentic Metalhead said:
Growling is somewhat difficult. I don't have to muscle to growl like Chris Barnes or Mikael Akerfeldt or anything, but I'm somewhat decent. Hurts my fucking throat when I do it wrong, though. :puke:

I can growl,too,it's quite fun.

I like Bleeding Through

but what the fuck..we need a lot of genres of loud music in the world.. not just pure death metal, pure black, pure shit..anyway it's my opinion