Metalcore

Yeah I like her a LOT. I usually don't like female vocalists (clean at least) in metal, but they fit her in real well. Say, have you heard Raunchy's Death Pop Romance? It comes HIGHLY recommended to you, seriously. It was released last year on Lifeforce.

Yeah I like her a LOT. I usually don't like female vocalists (clean at least) in metal, but they fit her in real well. Say, have you heard Raunchy's Death Pop Romance? It comes HIGHLY recommended to you, seriously. It was released last year on Lifeforce.

Let me check them out :)

LifeForce very good Rec. company, up there with Nuclear Blast imho.

Never heard Blind Stare...lemme check em. I've heard the band Hevein who play more like...metalcore/modern metal stuff/groove metal with cellos. They are good.

Lifeforce rules, agreed. :) Be sure to get addicted to that Raunchy album, it was the third best album of last year for me...fucking awesome.

Edit: Blind Stare sounds really cool! I'll have to check their album out!

Have you heard of Shade Empire?

Intoxicate O.S. was my 2nd fav album of 06' by shade empire :) Very good stuff.

Let me know what you think of them.

Heard of Faust Again and Maroon.

I'll check out Parkway drive in a bit.

One of my fav metalcore-ish bands is MyProof :) Very good shit there.

A Traitor Like Judas is good too :)

The producer of the new The End album plays a guitar solo on their last song. It's not a rare thing for a producer to play someone on an album. I think the producer of Protest the Hero did the acoustic guitar solo on their album too.

I forgot to mention that Glass Casket - We Are Gathered Here Today is really good. Desperate Man's Diary has some good songs, but I think overall it's not as good (the second half of the cd has the best songs, except for the last song). They're death metal with just a bit of metalcore influence (a lot less than All Shall Perish, etc.).

Did you just make that up? No. He didn't.

Nah my buddy went back stage to meet All That Remains (gay band, I know) and talked to their bassist who told him that their producer wrote and recorded some of the solos and that they lip sync on stage but I don't know whether that was valid or not.

The band Parkway Drive that I posted about are also Aussie, and darn good stuff at that. Until now (with this band you just posted!) they were the only Aussie-core I'd ever heard...cheers!

Edit: Just submitted PTE to Metal-Archives...let's see what happens.