Metalcore

I've never listened to very much of them but a couple of years ago I'm pretty sure I heard a Killswitch Engage song that had an acoustic intro and I really liked it. ...haha. I started out writing this thinking I was talking about avenged sevenfold but then realized that it wasn't them.

Job For A Cowboy sounds pretty sweet too.

I don't think metalcore is a bad thing at all. Some of the by far most fun bands I've seen live have been metalcore. Besides, there are some very well-respected bands that are verging on metalcore in the first place. And maybe I'm a dumbfuck but Suicide Note part 2 by Pantera sounds like metalcore to me. Which makes it alright.

who wants to admit they like avenged sevenfold? I dig em.

Avenged_Sevenfold_photo.jpg

Is that like a bad joke or something?

Avenged Sevenfold just suck. Plain and simple. Suck.

Here are a few bands I like that people consider "core", be it metalcore or deathcore or any other core for that matter:

Misery Signals
All Shall Perish
As I Lay Dying
Darkest Hour
Dead to Fall
Job for a Cowboy
and there's a few in my sig.

city of evil is fun to listen to if youre high as hell, just cause of all the leads, otherwise it gets kinda boring

waking the fallen is awesome

i have a feeling their new cd is gonna suck big time

M Shadows said somthing along the lines of-

"I really like pop music, its so much better than what I use to listen to"

so yeah, it'll be bad.

You say that while 4/6 albums in your sig fall into either the metalcore or deathcore category. It might even be 5, as I'm unable to figure out what the red album is.

I like both thrash and metalcore? zomg! not possible.

I was refering to bands such as Underoath, Norma Jean, ect ect that could play so much better music that dont when i said i like thrash.

Most of the metalcore i like is also with a thrash or death metal influence. T.T.

but thank you for ignorant flaming everyone who did it.

I like both thrash and metalcore? zomg! not possible.

I was refering to bands such as Underoath, Norma Jean, ect ect that could play so much better music that dont when i said i like thrash.

Most of the metalcore i like is also with a thrash or death metal influence. T.T.

but thank you for ignorant flaming everyone who did it.

You made it seem like you loved thrash, and you wished metalcore bands would be a lot "thrashier" in style. After saying that you're signature made you look like a fucking retard. It'd be like me saying how good old rap is, and how new rap should be like it, while having 50 fucking cent in my signature. Go fuck off.

I liked the new Impending Doom...deathcore, but better than plenty (fuck JFAC). Unfortunately, it is UBER CHRISTIAN...ah well, I don't mind that much.