Metalcore

I personally love Black Dahlia Murder, one of the few deathcore/ATG-ette bands I like. Nocturnal's a solid release for sure, though the vocals are a bit weaker this time around.

The new tracks on their myspace are actually pretty good. Not as much Gothenburg riffing as on their earlier stuff.

There's lots of tremolo picking on this album, they seem to be moving away from the Gothenburg riff and more into actual melodic death, which is a good thing. The last two tracks of the album are some of the best songs they've ever written.

They remind at times of Hypocrisy and Later Dismember.

I am a member of Bloodsimple's myspace and I was told about that they are giving out 7 guitars for registering. You can find the link on Mudvayne's myspace page. Good luck!

city of evil is fun to listen to if youre high as hell, just cause of all the leads, otherwise it gets kinda boring

waking the fallen is awesome

i have a feeling their new cd is gonna suck big time

City of Evil is fantastic. Everything else blows major ass and if you think otherwise you're an emo fag.

who wants to admit they like avenged sevenfold? I dig em.

As stated above, CoE is the only one that's any good. New one sucks balls.

A7X are tiresome.

KSE are a band I actually have a soft spot for; not the most original music ever but it helped get me into metal and I like it for what it is. I've seen them and All That Remains live and both impressed me as groups of likable people.

I just don't understand why someone who was into real metal would feel the need to listen to this bizarre compromise style of music

I just don't understand why someone who was into real metal would feel the need to listen to this bizarre compromise style of music

Fucking idiot...you CAN like two different styles of music you know. Some people even like POP who like real metal as evinced here! BLASPHEMY, I KNOW. TR00 EMTUHLZ FOREVAVR!!

You close minded tool.

You're one of the many things thats wrong with the metal community at the moment, fucking poser.

I wouldn't go that far, but that is certainly a ridiculous, close-minded (which is exactly what we, as metalheads attempting to garner fans in friends and loved ones a lot of the time, are against) outlook on this stuff.

The way I see it, all of you are fuckin overtly opinonated tools. Running around judging what others listen to, honestly go get fucked. I don'y fuckin care what other individuals think of a bertain style of music, nobody deserves to be "flamed" for listening to music that is "unpopular" within a community. ie, metalcore. I say go ahead and listen to whatever you want and fuck what everybody else thinks.

The new "Between the Buried and Me" is fucking great. I don't think it calls for that style of production, but it's still pretty good. It could have favored from a bit better production.It's not really MetalCore though, although it has some elements of the Core sound. I heard their old stuff was far more Core, so that's why they adapted that label I would guess.

Besides that I like Shadows Fall's "The War Within" quite a bit. It had some killer tracks on it, as well as filler.

Those are really the only two MetalCore albums I'm fond of & neither one of them are even 100% MetalCore.

The way I see it, all of you are fuckin overtly opinonated tools. Running around judging what others listen to, honestly go get fucked. I don'y fuckin care what other individuals think of a bertain style of music, nobody deserves to be "flamed" for listening to music that is "unpopular" within a community. ie, metalcore. I say go ahead and listen to whatever you want and fuck what everybody else thinks.

"All of you"? You just agreed with us.