Metalcore

Metalcore Rec's
There is a search function and a rec's thread; next time try a simple search before making useless threads.

Edit: Holy shit, I just realized how much of a damn retard I am :lol:
I could have sworn this was in the social forum.
Needless to say, my face is red :cry:

I'm officially blaming the vodka in my orange blossom tea.

I gave that Narziss band another chance and they're really not bad at all. I got over the slightly emo-ish vocals.

Bumped.

I've been really digging Jhazmyne's Lullaby by 7 Angels 7 Plagues lately. I never realized how much that band ruled. :headbang:

anyone a fan of Strife?

they were on Victory Records and were ten times better than Fakebreed.

anyone a fan of Strife?

they were on Victory Records and were ten times better than Fakebreed.

I used to listen to them a lot when I was younger. And yeah, I always thought they were way better than Hatebreed. Hatebreed is awful tbh. I actually used to listen to a lot of hardcore and some metalcore (the good stuff...from the days before it was co-opted by people with mainstream sensibilities). Not too sure why my interest in that stuff faded.

Just stuff with a high emphasis on breakdowns and "mosh" parts or whatever. Some of that stuff is cool but it can be a little too "macho" sounding for my tastes.

Anyone like The Acacia Strain?

My friend and I listened to their album The Dead Walk while driving around I really liked it.

See You Next Tuesday was the standout track, mainly because of the lyrics.

Just stuff with a high emphasis on breakdowns and "mosh" parts or whatever. Some of that stuff is cool but it can be a little too "macho" sounding for my tastes.

Right, I see. Yeah, I think the same thing you do but I don't know, I used to listen to that stuff years ago. I don't even remember the names of all the bands I used to like. I listened to some Swedish hardcore bands and I guess they were of the "chuggy chuggy" style but I never thought that music came across as particularly macho. Maybe I would hate that stuff if I heard it now.