Metalcore

the only metalcore band i pay attention to is shadows fall... if they are metalcore.... fuck if i know with all these genre mixing assholes and too-specific definitions of music nowadays.

I like how every post on here is either:

a) "*insert percent ranging somewhere between 95 and 100* of metalcore sucks."

or

b) "I hate metalcore but I have a soft spot for *insert shitty typical mainstream metalcore band*.

Even worse are the shitheads who listen to it. Dealing with them is a good daily helping of comedy, they know nothing of Metal that previously did everything that they hear, and better. Furthermore, they know nothing of great music outside of Metal or Rock. Pretty much nothing before 1999.

Even nowadays, if I mention say...Neurosis or Converge (bands that aren't metalcore but have a decent fan base of those listeners) I get an "ehhh, not as good as number 12, dude!" :loco:

And yes, to the top of the page, it's totally fucking boring. I fell asleep while cleaning the store having to sit through the new darkest hour release. YAWN.

All metalcore sucks, and I hate every single band in this genre. I hope the cancer fairy visits these shitty "metalcore" bands very, very soon.

http://www.myspace.com/becomingthearchetype

They're pretty good actually. Christian, though.

Oh deary me I'm not liking that at all.

Even worse are the shitheads who listen to it. Dealing with them is a good daily helping of comedy, they know nothing of Metal that previously did everything that they hear, and better. Furthermore, they know nothing of great music outside of Metal or Rock. Pretty much nothing before 1999.

Even nowadays, if I mention say...Neurosis or Converge (bands that aren't metalcore but have a decent fan base of those listeners) I get an "ehhh, not as good as number 12, dude!" :loco:

And yes, to the top of the page, it's totally fucking boring. I fell asleep while cleaning the store having to sit through the new darkest hour release. YAWN.

It's no revelation that scenesters have no idea, or that Darkest Hour suck.

:lol: Oh my god, I give up.

You're annoyingly smug and have only recommended completely boring, derivative and dry shit, and this is coming from someone who listens to ISIS, Today is the Day, Neurosis, Converge, Mastodon, new DHG and even early "screamo" stuff like Orchid.

EDIT: And no, don't tell me to look at page 3 1/2-ish, because I could only read through five back pages of this bullshit.