Metalcore

Do you even know what punctuation is? Also, that is the correct way to say things if you pronounce "H" silently like some places do. Noob.

Yes Cries of the Past and Act of Depression are actually pretty good death/black influenced core from underoath... what went wrong?
I didn't really care for those ones. Now, Mortal Treason - Sunrise Over a Sea of Blood....that one is much better. It's a real shame they broke up.

So, I just acquired the leaked Heaven Shall Burn - Iconoclast album. Very good album though somewhat disappointing at the same time. Some tracks felt like fillers while others felt epic as fuck with great riffing. It's very much like a mix of Antigone and Deaf To Our Prayers. Also, their cover of Black Tears was fantastic. Definitely a solid album.

Just picked up a discount album from All Shall Perish. They look like the biggest dorks ever in the album booklet, but I hear they're deathcore so I think I'll like it.

All Shall Perish are a bit better than alot of the bands in that particular style of deathcore. It wouldn't hurt their music to ditch the breakdowns and breeeBREEE vocal parts though.

Actually I don't necessarily have a problem with deathcore. When I first heard Despised Icon I was all "it's Hardcore mixed with Deathmetal, and it's good... deathcore, cool". When I started hearing the majority of bands that get labeled deathcore I was more like "it's recycled melodic deathmetal with shitty generic breakdowns sprinkled throughout it.... meh"