Metalcore

I like the following metalcore bands:

Blessing The Hogs
Lamb of God (early)
Biohazard
All That Remains (early)
God Forbid (early)
Turmoil

Out of the ones I listed I like Biohazard the best. Like most other metal fans, I am sick of it being done to death recently. Tired of the Triviums, Killswitch Engage, Funeral For A Friend etc.. They all sound the same. They are either half-ass melo-death or rip offs of that Dilliger Escape Plan sound.

glad to see people aren't referring to Despised Icon and Red Chord as "grindcore"

that shit pisses me off more than anything.

Starkweather's a decent band, don't sound like stereotypical metalcore, surprisingly enough I heard them on Sirius Beyond The Pit, the show that features only death, black, and grind.

Lamb of God show hardly any hardcore influences. They are groove metal, not metalcore.

Given that "groove metal" isn't even a recognized genre, they fit more accurately into the genre of metalcore. Listen to the vocal delivery, rhythm, riff style, etc. Pretty fuckin' hardcore sounding.

I have heard plenty of hardcore and even like some of it. I even referenced some earlier in the thread and am well-versed (well, moreso than most people here) on its history...