Metalcore

Sort of my opinion too. The music on all these Job For a Cowboy (gay name) and Waking the Cadaver style bands is fun for what it is, but it's annoying to see bands like these calling themselves "ultrabrutal death/grind".

i dont really care what bands call themselves, as long as the music is good

:lol:

This one kid called JfaC "brutal death metal". He's the leader of a brutal death metal group on Myspace and didn't know shit about actual death metal. It was all shitty metalcore bands.

Waking the Cadaver are just noise to me. But Waking the Destroyer = Good stuff. :)

any1 that would start a group on myspace proabably doesnt know what brutal death is,
i've been calling jfac deathcore mostly

waking the cadaver ive been going with some for of goregrind, but idk what kind of genre to really put them into

Prayer for Cleansing was pretty good, except for their vocalist who is completely horrible.

Pain After Death is a pretty decent hardcore/deathcore/metalcore/whatevercore band, even tho it is meant to be more of a joke.

I don't see why everyone flames Job for a Cowboy. They are not that bad as everyone makes them to be.

They aren't horrible music-wise, but their fanbase is absolutely pathetic, they used to be a Christian hardcore band rumor has it before they caught the "TECHDEATHCORE!11!!!" bandwagon...faggots.

I flame Job for a Cowboy because they call themselves death metal. Their music actually isn't that bad.

Sort of my opinion too. The music on all these Job For a Cowboy (gay name) and Waking the Cadaver style bands is fun for what it is, but it's annoying to see bands like these calling themselves "ultrabrutal death/grind".
I guess it would make sense to put a negative view on them for trying to be a genre they are not but I still listen to the music if I thought they were good. It does get very annoying to hear the random "brootal technical death metal" comments that the noobish people make but I just shrug it off.
they used to be really good

but the new song they released....not so much :(
Yeah, It was a bit underwhelming but not ultimately bad.
i've been calling jfac deathcore mostly
aye me too.
I don't like Job For A Cowboy period. Stupid MySpace "scene" band. :puke:
Well practically every band I like that is still around had their own myspace, including stuff like Crpytopsy and Gorgoroth. It is a great site to be in contact with fans and to promote new material.
They aren't horrible music-wise, but their fanbase is absolutely pathetic, they used to be a Christian hardcore band rumor has it before they caught the "TECHDEATHCORE!11!!!" bandwagon...faggots.
Yeah, their fanbase annoys me. I'm seeing them along with Daath and Psyopus sunday (hey it was only $12 tickets) and I fear the slam dancing that will no doubt occur then.

Boy was that a lot of quoting.o_O

Well practically every band I like that is still around had their own myspace, including stuff like Crpytopsy and Gorgoroth. It is a great site to be in contact with fans and to promote new material.

It's not that they have a myspace it's that they got popular through myspace to appeal to all the scene kids.

Here you go:

Still Remains
Hell Within (Awesome)
Heaven Shall Burn
All That Remains
DieCast
Destroy the Runner
A Love Ends Suicide
ShadowsFall (Putting them here now, because they alternate vocals)
Caliban
Scar Symmetry (Same reasons as ShadowsFall)
Killswitch Engage
Haste The Day
Demon Hunter
Beneath The Sky (Kind of Death/metalcore ish)
It Dies Today (ONLY GET THE CAITOFF CHOIR, new shit sucks ass not even metal, gay new lead singer)
Bleed The Sky
Dry Kill Logic

Post-Hardcore I guess

As I Lay Dying
Catherine
August Burns Red
War of Ages
Invocation of Nehek
Bloodsimple
Dead Man in Reno
Himsa
Demise of Eros
Fear My Thoughts
Bloodlined Calligraphy
The Agony Scene
Death Before Dishonor

If you say these bands are shit, then please listen to the shit, Im sure you will be blown away with bands like War of Ages / Fear My Thoughts, and will bring you into the genre :)

Listen to War of Ages - One Day (Awesome fucking song, and before all you haters chime in, there is no clean vocals with War of Ages, also, lol to the guy who said BM more skill or w/e LOL @ You, BM has no melody, except for bands such as Graveworm/Stormlord/Catamenia type bands, bands like Burzum/Nile complete crap technical wise)

Listen to War of Ages - One Day (Awesome fucking song, and before all you haters chime in, there is no clean vocals with War of Ages, also, lol to the guy who said BM more skill or w/e LOL @ You, BM has no melody, except for bands such as Graveworm/Stormlord/Catamenia type bands, bands like Burzum/Nile complete crap technical wise)

You're an idiot. Stop posting.

Yea your right, because we all know how talented Burzum/Nile style bands are *laugh*

I prefer Melodic Death / Hardcore / Metalcore

At least they actually can play melodic notes rather then beat on their instruments, don't get me wrong there is good BM, Graveworm/Stormlord/Catamenia, but that is the minority. Anyways its all personal preference, but im going by skill, and melody.

I hate clean vocals, but when they are used in the chorus's they actually are good.

Oh lol, do you even know my name (band)? THEY PERSONIFY FUCKING MELODY, listen to that then listen to BM and you can see the difference so much, then listen to Hardcore and listen to BM and compare, lol.

You honestly can't say, BM takes more skill...