Metalcore

Just curious, but I'm going to see Nile/Suicide Silence on Sunday, and I wanted to ask what the general opinion of Suicide Silence is around here? I don't even know if they're metalcore, or what exactly they are, I just posted this here because they toured with some metalcore bands. I like them and think they're pretty heavy, just curious about everyone else's opinion.

Just curious, but I'm going to see Nile/Suicide Silence on Sunday, and I wanted to ask what the general opinion of Suicide Silence is around here? I don't even know if they're metalcore, or what exactly they are, I just posted this here because they toured with some metalcore bands. I like them and think they're pretty heavy, just curious about everyone else's opinion.

They're generally considered Deathcore.

I don't like them that much.

just found out im going to see suicide silence, nile, and the faceless in a few weeks, im pumped to see SS for a 4th time, and the faceless for a second time. both bands are way better live than recorded. how good are nile live?

I like Suicide Silence for what they are; decent, pummeling deathcore. They're one of those bands I wanna listen to when i'm looking for simple but enjoyable metal with good production.

I'm seeing fucking Heaven Shall Burn next month. Holy crap am I stoked.