Metalcore

That band didn't really strike me. Sure I give them props for their skills but, I've heard faster, and better. Anywho.

-Avenged Sevenfold Waking the Fallen
-Heaven Shall Burn Deaf to Our Prayers
-Between the Buried and Me Alaska
-Parkway Drive Horizons

And I'm having more trouble coming up with my favorites, I've been out of the loop for a little bit, and most of the old stuff I listened to I realized was complete and utter shit. Reccommend me some?

V5, did you ever check out In Twilight's Embrace. They aren't quite as good as Faust Again but they're some damn good deathcore from Poland.

I'm actually really liking that list, except for Norma Jean. I'm surprised you'd take The Red Chord's Prey For Eyes over Fused Together In Revolving Doors as well.

I don't have Fused Together.. but I'll have to get it one of these days.

Hm, my top 10 Metalcore albums in no order:

Between the Buried and Me - Colors
Protest the Hero - Fortress
Lye By Mistake - Arrangements for Fulminating Vective (I'm not sure how metalcore this actually is, but lots of the 'heavy' sections seem extremely 'core/math inspired)
The Number 12 Looks Like You - Mongrel
Protest the Hero - Kezia
Underoath - Cries of the Past
Winds of Plague - Decimate the Weak
What's He Building in There? - S/T
Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing
Glass Casket - Desparate Man's Diary

Honourable mentions go to Converge's Petitioning the Empty Sky, Eternal Lord's Blessed be this Nightmare.

My favourite metalcore albums probably haven't changed in a while, anyone who can recommend cool stuff based on what I like already would be appreciated:

Swarm of the Lotus - The Sirens of Silence
Converge - Jane Doe
Converge - You Fail Me
Keelhaul - Subject to Change Without Notice
Botch - We Are the Romans
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity
7 Angels 7 Plagues - Jhazmyne's Lullaby
Ion Dissonance - Breathing is Irrelevant
Buried Inside - Chronoclast
Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops