Metalcore

Your out of your mind

I've heard almost all the Deathcore and Metalcore bands out there they all suck its just a fade

fade.gif

Yeah I didn't even have to go to other bands as much as listen to some of the other tracks to see it sucked. They have a few good hits along with A life Once Lost and JfAC, it was nice to pay 15 dollars to see a concert with all of them but really I'd take a Power Metal or Black Metal concert over this shit any day.

I saw this show...
JFaC was terrible, which is saying something because I like them. They play too much new shit and it's just boring.
ALOL was fucking awesome, I've seen them 3 times and they're just fucking awesome in concert, can't recommend seeing them enough. Bob Meadows is insane.
Despised Icon was pretty good, but I wish they would play more Poisonariat and The Healing Process stuff. The new one is really good, but not in the same league as the other two. Plus the new one is slam danceriffic.

If you don't like Metalcore, then don't post in this thread... it's pretty simple. You're just going to piss everyone off otherwise.

Yeah I didn't even have to go to other bands as much as listen to some of the other tracks to see it sucked. They have a few good hits along with A life Once Lost and JfAC, it was nice to pay 15 dollars to see a concert with all of them but really I'd take a Power Metal or Black Metal concert over this shit any day.

looool if ALOL and JFaC are some of the metalcore bands you know, it's no wonder you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I mean they're OK to start off with I guess, but if you think that's all there is to the genre then you seriously aren't digging deep enough.

I've been listening a lot to Blood Stain Child - Mozaiq lately. Kickass (if slightly gay, but I'm OK with that) trance/metalcore from (of course) Japan.

OK metalcore experts... whenever i say something to the effect of metalcore sucking ass i usually get the reply "that's because you haven't heard good metalcore, all you've heard is generic commercial BS like..."
so link me to a truly amazing and mindblowing video or song that is a good example of tr00 and great metalcore

Acey Jendell: Get the fuck out, you're a moron. Or at least make WORTHWHILE posts or at least DON'T FUCKING TROLL. Troll again and ban.