Metalcore

im a big fan of metalcore.

still remains
as i lay dying
i killed the prom queen
trivium (ascendancy only)
divine heresy
Killswitch engage (alive or just breathing only)
soilwork

that sort of stuff you know?

I am going to ignore all the gay seething above this post and switch topics...

HSB has been mentioned a lot on here. Their old stuff was deathcore, but from the samples I've heard of Iconoclast it sounds like lately they've turned into a (good) melodeath band. Is my impression correct? Also, is Iconoclast as sick as I hear it is? Endzeit sounded promising

As I Lay Dying is the only Metalcore I'm into.

Try branching out more. As I Lay Dying is a rather poor example of what the genre has to offer.

Try these:

Maroon
Faust Again
7 Angels 7 Plagues
Fear My Thoughts
Parkway Drive
Heaven Shall Burn
The Concubine

i respect as blood runs black, they make some of the catchiest deathcore i've ever heard

i'd call the black dahlia murder good generic, since theyre basically picking up where at the gates left off

Between OK and bad there is Rose Funeral. Between good and OK there is Impending Doom. Both of those bands hate each other apparently. If you don't get what I mean, check out their respective lyrical themes and album titles. :lol:

Between OK and bad there is Rose Funeral. Between good and OK there is Impending Doom. Both of those bands hate each other apparently. If you don't get what I mean, check out their respective lyrical themes and album titles. :lol:

I get it now: :lol:

Impending Doom-Christian Death/Grindcore
Cover album for Nailed. Dead. Risen.
166691.jpg

Rose Funeral-Melodic Death/Metalcore with anti-Christianity themes
Cover album for Crucify.Kill.Rot.
145168.jpg

That made me laughed out loud. Haha :lol: :lol: