metalica question?

lets just say I hope they erase those songs and write something heavy and thrashy again, because the songs sound punk,pop radio rock.
I will shit if Metallica make a strong comeback, but with Rick Rubin as the producer it will probably sound like a SOAD album production wise. I heard rick rubin has talked them into going to key of E again, which I think is a good thing because I hated all the Load shit in Eflat, and I hate that southern rock voice james made all the time in the 90's. Tallica still need some drastic work musicaly, production wise, and attitude wise... there would have to be a strong fan reaction and effort for me to just buy this "sinking ship" bands new album. Hurry the fuck up Testament!

God dude thank you! what is with that fuckin southern twang he's got going?! and that gay ass way he ends on that high up note.They sound like half the shit they made fun of in the 80's.The sad thing is they probably will make a comback just because they are one the few bands that gets airplay and it allows people who cant handle real metal to say they like metal because they are into metallica(the same people who call acdc metal).It's funny vh-1 was playing some kind of monster, as I was flipping thru it was on a part where james is singing somthing about temptation,and we all started laughing it was so bad, it's like is this a joke? are you kidding me with this shit? this is what you think is good?! Testament rules!!:headbang:

What do you think of the two new songs?I heard the music was good but the vocals sucked
which is pretty much what I excpected.But I personally haven't heard them.

The second one was much better than the first, they're live too and, in all honestly, James has gone down hill in live vocal ability over the last 7/8 years. His vocals sounded really good on the 'Ecstacy Of Gold' cover though.

The second one was much better than the first, they're live too and, in all honestly, James has gone down hill in live vocal ability over the last 7/8 years. His vocals sounded really good on the 'Ecstacy Of Gold' cover though.

Hmm are they long songs?what kind of song is it? ( ecstacy of gold) is there a guitar solo?
and is the solo old school or his new style with alot of blues bends and whaa pedal?.
It's funny you mention his voice of the last 7/8 years.I recently found an old vhs in my closet
and to my happiness it had metallica doing one live at the grammys 89.Happiness until I
watched it,his voice is really bad I didn't remember that I remember loving it at the time.I wonder if hetfield ever sounded good live cause he doesn't sound that good on cliff em all either but at least he had the growl on.Also hammet scews up more then a few times on one. :headbang:

Kirk and Lars live in mega mansions and own a jet, the dudes in Testament live with their parents. Sometimes life is a bit unfair to the lads.

Kirk and Lars live in mega mansions and own a jet, the dudes in Testament live with their parents. Sometimes life is a bit unfair to the lads.

So does britany spears that doesn't make her good,that's just what happens when you go radio.I'll take integrity over money any day.And I don't know about the guy's in testament living with their parents.

Hmm are they long songs?what kind of song is it? ( ecstacy of gold) is there a guitar solo?
and is the solo old school or his new style with alot of blues bends and whaa pedal?.
It's funny you mention his voice of the last 7/8 years.I recently found an old vhs in my closet
and to my happiness it had metallica doing one live at the grammys 89.Happiness until I
watched it,his voice is really bad I didn't remember that I remember loving it at the time.I wonder if hetfield ever sounded good live cause he doesn't sound that good on cliff em all either but at least he had the growl on.Also hammet scews up more then a few times on one. :headbang:

Hetfield is awesome on the few live shows I have, but I think he can be quite hit and miss vocally live.

Ecstacy of Gold is a cover of an Ennio Morricone peice (you may already know that) it's around 4mins and has a solo.

The two news songs, the first ('Death Is Not The End') is around 8 minutes and has a solo and double bass. It sounds good, it's my favourite of the two new songs.

The other new song ('Vultourus') is about 3-4 minutes has around 2 solos and double bass. It sounds like Kill 'Em All almost, it reminds me of Hit The Lights sort of

8 minutes huh? I have to admit my you have peaked my curiosity.I wont buy it and I dont know if I can ever recapture my like for metallice.But I do hope it's a good old school album..thanks