About black metal question?

Haha. KISS aren't even metal, they are hard rock. I'm not even gonna get into why KISS aren't black metal. What the guy said is so ridiculous it is almost funny. It's like saying that Guns N Roses are deathgrind.

Donnie Darko said:
I love this thread the way Guardian of Darkness loves Elijah Wood
I bet if this thread was put in a LOTR film it wouldn't smile for so long on a boat, and if it did it wouldn't look so deeply homoerotic and slimy while doing so.

I don't know, I'd reckon I'd be a bit distracted if Frodo took a brief intermission from his homoeroticism to peruse the Ultimate Metal forums. It would divert from the emphasis of the films, which is hobbit homosexuality.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
I thought he was too, right up until the point where he commenced weeping in five-minute intervals all throughout the film.

Nah, Frodo is more of a Fag, I mean come one - he pretty much bum rapes Sam on numerous occasions, plus he's far more pathetically weak than Sam. Not that the latter is any indication of homosexuality in any way. Goodbye.

I never claimed that Sam is superior in his homosexuality...but rather that he encompasses a fair amount of it as well.

I can't believe we're discussing this...