Black metal question

sinagain

New Metal Member
May 9, 2006
Hey, im just wondering why black metallers associate themselves with satanism.. Because satan is a figure of christian mythology and black metal is about trying to go back to norse roots. Black metal is against christianity so why base there whole image around a christian figure? Why not worship odin or someone?

Draconian said:
I see this is your first post... I hope its your last aswell

Umm... yeah... great attitude.

Wouldn't it be good if he is actually someone well respected who has been around for age, who decided to create a new account(for whatever reason)?

sinagain said:
Hey, im just wondering why black metallers associate themselves with satanism.. Because satan is a figure of christian mythology and black metal is about trying to go back to norse roots. Black metal is against christianity so why base there whole image around a christian figure? Why not worship odin or someone?
Way to start posting, you fucking idiot!

Teh Grimarse said:
stop being a pansy.

why do you feel the need to defend everyone? people can speak for themselves. or type, as it were. and that was an obnoxious question.

I don't think I am intentionally defending anyone. My problem is with people being judgemental, bigotted, idiots.

And I don't know WHY they are saying his question was stupid, because I know so little about black, and really metal in general. If you don't want me asking for the reasons for your opinions, give them before I can.

sinagain said:

well whou do u suggest the metal so be based around? satan is as low as u can get in christians' eyes...so fuck it...lets piss em off more and base music around it. u basically answered u own fuckin question in ur question. Black metal is against christianity i mean u said it urself..what more do u need? and about that christian figure....he isnt just a christian figure..he is know through many religions..fucktard...:devil:

why do we actually need 2 answer the question? the music fuckin rocks and that is all that needs to b known! :headbang:

Teh Grimarse said:
why are you qualified to judge them?

I get to do it because I'm a judgemental, bigotted, idiot.

Teh Grimarse said:
is someone an idiot for calling someone they think is an idiot, "idiot"? cause... it's a two way street...

They're idiots because they have a tendency to just leap in with childish insults.

1: Askes a question due to ignorance
2: u suc!
3: ur gay!
4: go suk cock!
1: ____

(I can't be bothered with any more)

~blondie~ said:
why do we actually need 2 answer the question? the music fuckin rocks and that is all that needs to b known! :headbang:

Why do I need to answer that question? The music rocks and that is all that needs to be known! :headbang:

We've both learned soooo much, haven't we?

Now it occured to me that sinagain is just a christian, some kind of jehova's witness trying to reason with us...

Andrei said:
Now it occured to me that sinagain is just a christian, some kind of jehova's witness trying to reason with us...

What in 'Black metal is about norse stuff, satan is about christian stuff, why are they mixed?' (I think that's close enough to the OPs meaning) makes you think that?

I should go to bed soon, need more sleep.

~blondie~ said:
well whou do u suggest the metal so be based around? satan is as low as u can get in christians' eyes...so fuck it...lets piss em off more and base music around it. u basically answered u own fuckin question in ur question. Black metal is against christianity i mean u said it urself..what more do u need? and about that christian figure....he isnt just a christian figure..he is know through many religions..fucktard...:devil:

Um, Satan is absolutely a figment of the Judeo-Christian belief system. I don't believe any other religions have 'Satan' like the Christians do.

You are a moron. =\ I have to correct all your grammar mistakes in my head now or I'll explode. Just be lucky I'm not typing them out.

And the first poster is right to say that BM is hypocritical if they're worshipping a figure of Christianity, but also claim that Christianity must die.

anonymouswierdo said:
I get to do it because I'm a judgemental, bigotted, idiot.

They're idiots because they have a tendency to just leap in with childish insults.

1: Askes a question due to ignorance
2: u suc!
3: ur gay!
4: go suk cock!
1: ____

(I can't be bothered with any more)
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..............
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!