Black metal question

Thoth-Amon said:
WHEW! :lol: Oh man even Ender thinks you're an idiot...

And I think he's either ignorant of somehting important, or an idiot.

I'm sure he'll fit right in, if he changes a couple of things (switch to emo bashing, to start with).

sinagain said:
emo is way way better than black metal can ever be

It would be better not to say that, especially on places like this

MasterOLightning said:
I like how newbies think they can earn the respect of the regulars by flaming "newer" newbs.

I guess that words are dirrected to me?
Well, you definitely must be a big joker if you think that I do something to earn your respect.

sinagain said:
thanks for the people who stuck up for me. its not my fault i dont know much about black metal i dont really care that much about it. emo is way way better than black metal can ever be
:OMG: emo? but all the songs sound the same and are usually about the same topics....got dumped, life sucks, razor blades, cut myself, etc. what is the point of that? i get it...ur life sucks so stop whinein about it..and emo is not better than black metal...u cant even compare emo 2 black metal...emo is just shitty music in general...

sinagain said:
thanks for the people who stuck up for me. its not my fault i dont know much about black metal i dont really care that much about it. emo is way way better than black metal can ever be

Dear Sin,

disregard anything of worth in my prior post to you. You are an utter felching coprophage.

Kind regards,

Carcassian.

sinagain said:

:lol: i cant get over that emo thing...emo is better than black metal...:lol:
o_O what do u have 2 b on 2 think that?? :Smokin:
thats just messed up...

I know their are some seriously messed up people in the world I think the term screeching baboon pretty much covered it.

el barto said:
I know their are some seriously messed up people in the world I think the term screeching baboon pretty much covered it.
screecin baboon is a great way of puttin it!! :kickass: and who gives a flyin fuck if this is pointless? i dont

~blondie~ said:
screecin baboon is a great way of puttin it!! :kickass: and who gives a flyin fuck if this is pointless? i dont
GOOD FOR YOU PADDY LIKES THE WAY YOU THINK DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND :kickass: DO WHAT YOU WANT TO AND FLY AT ANYONE YOU WANT TO FLY AT:kickass: :Smokin: