Polar oppositionalism in black metal

Very incoherent post.

I was thinking of doing a thread about fascism in underground metal actually, but I couldn't really be bothered. If someone else starts one though, that could be interesting.

By the way, Hitler wasn't much of a Christian.

Very incoherent post.

I was thinking of doing a thread about fascism in underground metal actually, but I couldn't really be bothered. If someone else starts one though, that could be interesting.

By the way, Hitler wasn't much of a Christian.

srry if it was not the best. Still 90% of christains are very much into the rules(i would liek to to say i am part of the 10 who do), but it was still something hitler was and it shows how people will blindly follow a leader for no real hard reasons.

As much as I like innovation, it doesn't matter to me as long as the ideals stay strong. Not fake ass ideals where people are like "Yay... black metal... i guess... blah"... I'm talking about people who actualy live and breath and have iniative in the black metal scene.

Not really. With communities like this it's quite easy to go straight to the good bands and avoid the garbage. I own very few bad albums.

Partially true, but the garbage is hard to sift through: once you initially establish your "history" with Bathory, Venom, Enslaved, Immortal, Emperor, etc, you start to develop your own tastes.

This is where the garbage begins, and let's face it, while the communities like this are good, there's still a big discrepency about what is crap and what isn't.

ahahahahahahahhahaha oh my god i was such a faggot in 2004 as the OP demonstrates spectacularly

You're still such a faggot in 2007. In 2020 you're still going to be such a faggot if you have not already gotten aids and died!

~

but still the point is that you get very few good bands these days out of black metal

khold and summoing are the best right now....in terms of the new bands

I think the problem is all the unoriginal satanic blashemous bands are going against the theory of polar oppositionalism!.

Exelent post. I agree with the comparison to punk. Look at the genre now. It has evolved into complete shit. Pop-punk bands that just copy other bands sound, and make everything sound the same. Hardcore evolved into metalcore, and that genre has become infested with bland, boring bands with no creativity.

what the fuck are you talking about???

pop-punk = pop music, it's not punk at all

from what I've heard there's plenty of good underground punk bands out there

yes ur right and i think death metal as gotton much better and involed over the years. Look at opeth.

what does black metal have??....alot of bullshit boring bands

The four bands in my signature along with MANY MANY other great bands.

Don't talk about what you don't know.