Metallica - Death Magnetic ripped!

Ummm...he was famous before being in Metallica. He was in Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, he was in Ozzy's band during a good portion of the 90's, he played in Black Label Society, and he was on some of Jerry Cantrell's solo material. I'm a guitar player, I am not a uber-fan of this guy (I looked up that shit on Wikipedia), but the dude definitely already had "made it"...plus, he plays really fast stuff fingerstyle (like Cliff Burton), which I think most people agree is harder than playing fast with a pick...you really have to be an ignorant fuck to think Metallica was his big break and that he sucks at bass...

I'd probably say that doing the newer Metallica stuff isn't too challenging for Rob. Maybe its Metallica that has made him suck. I know he rocked when he was in Suicidal Tendencies.

ok, at least that sounds like a somewhat reasonable statement..that other fucktard had no clue what he was talking about

Ummm...he was famous before being in Metallica. He was in Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, he was in Ozzy's band during a good portion of the 90's, he played in Black Label Society, and he was on some of Jerry Cantrell's solo material. I'm a guitar player, I am not a uber-fan of this guy (I looked up that shit on Wikipedia), but the dude definitely already had "made it"...plus, he plays really fast stuff fingerstyle (like Cliff Burton), which I think most people agree is harder than playing fast with a pick...you really have to be an ignorant fuck to think Metallica was his big break and that he sucks at bass...

First off don't base anything on wikipedia, i have found shit that fake there. Ok, I'll give him suicidal Tendencies, they are pretty badass. Never heard of Infectious Grooves, Ozzy sucks as well as BLS. I know its hard playing fingerstyle on bass because thats how i play.

Jesus, it's so perfect that after over 3,000 posts, the first time I see the word "fag" / "faggot" used in seriousness on this forum is in a thread about Metallica, thus proving my point that they are a band for immature metal n00bs or mullet-donning Trans Am-driving geezers stuck in the 80s. Please leave.

First off don't base anything on wikipedia, i have found shit that fake there. Ok, I'll give him suicidal Tendencies, they are pretty badass. Never heard of Infectious Grooves, Ozzy sucks as well as BLS. I know its hard playing fingerstyle on bass because thats how i play.

1) it doesn't matter if *you* think that Ozzy sucks, because it still means that Trujillo played to thousands of people at every gig and got paid more per gig than the average musician makes in a month. Therefore he definitely made it before Metallica - regardless of you living in your own reality and thinking the Wikipedia stuff is fake or not (I own recordings by all of the aforementioned bands and OMG, all of them credit him as bassplayer).

2) if you play bass, then you should know that he is a really good player

3) post some of your playing/achievements before you start bashing other people - and even if you were John Patitucci or Billy Sheehan, this is not how we roll on this forum

4) what Metaltastic said

Your attitude = :puke:

Jesus, it's so perfect that after over 3,000 posts, the first time I see the word "fag" / "faggot" used in seriousness on this forum is in a thread about Metallica, thus proving my point that they are a band for immature metal n00bs or mullet-donning Trans Am-driving geezers stuck in the 80s. Please leave.

rate_my_mullet.ashx

I think first 2 tracks, the last track and judas kiss are really cool.
unforgiven3 is rubbish tho.
as we all know snare sound, drum playing etc is horrendous.
some verb (vox and drums) would have made it sound a bit more professional.
as a whole i;d say definately a step in the right direction tho.
with a decent producer/mixer the next one could be a belter.

UIII is not to compare with UI and UII imho.
first of all it is NOT track 4 anymore and this has it's reason;)
they should just give it another name.
for me "unforgiven" wakes expectations
whish could not been satisfied in any way.
before listening to UIII i knew i would be disappointet a little bit.
all in all it's a loadish type of song and i like it, it gets better the more i listen to it.

nah it doesn't, just want to insult him. Why are you comparing a bassist to a guitarist and drummer. Call me crazy, but those are different instruments. Besides, he killed the band. Well, not really, can't kill something that has been dead

OOPS! there's a vid of trujillo ripping shit up on guitar, too

now shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about

...faggot

Last edited by a moderator: