Metallica - Death Magnetic ripped!

Just bought this last night ... $11, why not

One thing I noticed (or maybe missed?), there is no one credited for mastering, thats kinda weird. Again, maybe I missed it somewhere in the notes but they have everyone's name involved in producing/engineering/mixing/editing/wanking .... but no mastering

other than that, I'll say it again ... I think James sounds cool on this disc. Its more fun listening to it in the car

On mine its says Ted Jenson mastered it

so someone tell me, with Guitar hero can you get the separate stems off this? I know when we have to supply them all the stuff fot the game we have to do that, but having never played the game I dont know whether you can access the audio like that.

so someone tell me, with Guitar hero can you get the separate stems off this? I know when we have to supply them all the stuff fot the game we have to do that, but having never played the game I dont know whether you can access the audio like that.

Oh shit!

Are we maybe gonna be treated to a "If Andy had mixed" version of a tune or 2 if you can get the stems?

With Guitar Hero you get separate tracks, but is someting like this:

Track 1 - Guitar L
Track 2 - Guitar R
Track 3 - Solos
Track 4 - Drums/Bass/Vocals

I dont think that'll be happening, lol. I went over to see Mr Mustaine this week, he's in good spirits and pretty fired up. We are trying to get studio up and running by the end of the month, work on some live mixes from a recent San Diego show then get into the album all the way until Xmas. 32 hrs of flying in 3 days was brutal tho, I'm walking round the house moaning like an old man right now.

Seriously, I did tell Lars I'd mix his album for him tho it was quite a drunk discussion..... Either these guys are way out of touch or they were going for a certain vibe which imo didnt quite hit the mark. Shame because I really like most of the songs but if it had been a killer mix everyone would be so blown away with this. I'd happily mix a couple of tracks for them, personally I think Judas Kiss is the strongest.

Hello Metalheads:)

It´s a shame..it´s not listenable ! I like the songs, but it deserves a better sound..i spend so fuckin much money for the german 5 lp edition, i want a listenable sound !

The Petition is good..but I think, Metallica will say..."so what":-( It would be huge, if they´d make a re-mix of this album and release it for free download.

That would be fair !