Metallica Fuckin Blows

Their new stuff was gay. My only problem with Metallica is that little turd monkey known as Lars. Other than that I don't mind them.

But Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning are awesome albums. And Justice For All kicks ass too.

Don't you just love the Smegmadeth nutswingers? :lol:

Oh, and why is this on the CoB forums? It needs to be moved to the Off-topic area.

yeah, its probably some dipshit with too much time pissing people off for fun... since it doesnt really make sense to like one but not the other, I mean if you like Kill Em All, then you should like Mustaines style of writing, cause he wrote it... if you like Kill Em All you probably also like Puppets... get what i mean?

Despite the fact that they lost their style in the 90's, they used to be a fucking amazing band live... or so i've heard / seen in vids. I dunno if they still are gonna be as good... maybe less energetic, james will sing differently, lars sucks even more.... but im goin to see em at the MCI center next sunday anyways.

Oh yeah, what the fuck does this have to do with COB?

Justinschut said:
Could someone who is not a total retard like the person who started this thread please close it ?

How bout you close your fuckin mouth you stupid fuckin piece of fuckass shit.

Justinschut said:
YOU shut the fuck up you fucking retard, nobody fucking cares what you fucking think about Metallica. Go fuck yourself you fucking motherfucker

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN FUCK, I SHOULD FUCKIN SHIT ON YOUR STUPID FUCKIN HEAD CAUSE YOU ARE A STUPID FUCK MOOK. YOU FUCKIN RETARDED FUCK BASKET, I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE MY OWN OPINION SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SORRY FUCKIN SACK OF FUCKIN SHIT. I DON'T REALLY FUCKIN CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU STUPID FUCK STICK. IT'S PRETTY FUCKIN HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THAT MY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU STATE YOUR OPINION TOWARDS ME YOU FUCKIN CUNT.

P.S. GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE EAR WITH A 12 INCH DICK YOU FUCKASS.

wildchild86 said:
Justinschut said:
YOU shut the fuck up you fucking retard, nobody fucking cares what you fucking think about Metallica. Go fuck yourself you fucking motherfucker

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN FUCK, I SHOULD FUCKIN SHIT ON YOUR STUPID FUCKIN HEAD CAUSE YOU ARE A STUPID FUCK MOOK. YOU FUCKIN RETARDED FUCK BASKET, I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE MY OWN OPINION SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SORRY FUCKIN SACK OF FUCKIN SHIT. I DON'T REALLY FUCKIN CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU STUPID FUCK STICK. IT'S PRETTY FUCKIN HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THAT MY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU STATE YOUR OPINION TOWARDS ME YOU FUCKIN CUNT.

Dude, you suck.

You could've added at least 14 more fucks in there.

It's really hilarious if you replace al the adverbs, adjectives and nouns by 'gay-poo':

wildchild86 said:
GAY-POO YOU, YOU GAY-POOIN GAY-POO, I SHOULD GAY-POO GAY-POO ON YOUR GAY-POOED GAY-POOING GAY-POO CAUSE YOU ARE A GAY-POOIN GAY-POO GAY-POO. YOU GAY-POOIN GAY-POOED GAY-POO GAY-POO, I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE MY OWN GAY-POO SO SHUT THE GAY-POO UP YOU GAY-POOY GAY-POOIN GAY-POO OF GAY-POOIN GAY-POO. I DON'T REALLY GAY-POOIN CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU GAY-POOED GAY-POO GAY-POO. IT'S PRETTY GAY-POO HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THAT MY GAY-POO DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU STATE YOUR GAY-POO TOWARDS ME YOU GAY-POOIN GAY-POO.

P.S. GO GAY-POO YOURSELF IN THE GAY-POO WITH A 12 INCH GAY-POO YOU GAY-POO.

:D

Ps: TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC

wildchild86 said:
Justinschut said:

wow, your mature :erk: