Metallica Fuckin Blows

wildchild86 said:
Metallica is just a cheesedick girl band with huge mullets. Megadeth is REAL thrash metal

man, fuck off, you'r just a jealous peace of shit, who listen crap music, there is no better album than 'tallicas kill 'em all, COB all album is shit, if you first listen kill em all, and then all COB's, fuck yeah, metallica kick ass, why the hell they have doing great music in 20 fucking years?metallica is greatest band ever, but lars sucks, so fuck you fuck, go and hang yourself.

edit:you're same kind of shithead, than one of my friend, who listens fucking teen heavy shit dimmu borgir and cradle of filth, and don't even respect metallica.

juoppo said:
man, fuck off, you'r just a jealous peace of shit, who listen crap music, there is no better album than 'tallicas kill 'em all, COB all album is shit, if you first listen kill em all, and then all COB's, fuck yeah, metallica kick ass, why the hell they have doing great music in 20 fucking years?metallica is greatest band ever, but lars sucks, so fuck you fuck, go and hang yourself.

edit:you're same kind of shithead, than one of my friend, who listens fucking teen heavy shit dimmu borgir and cradle of filth, and don't even respect metallica.

what are you, some kind of retard?

juoppo said:

Dude, you're a fucking asshole! You listen to fucking crappy music, Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir owns you fucking assraped butt! Go to fucking hell you fucking fuck! I hate fucking retards like you, you fucked up piece of fucked shit! Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are a lot better than fucking Metallica, you fucking scum! Fuck you and go fuck yourself. And please!

Nothing beats a reflected and mature debate on important matters :p

Are Crazy Cradle Of Filth And Dimmu Burgir Aren Even Bigger Than Metallica S Dick. So Fuck You. Dimmu & Cradle Just Ficking Sing Wowowowowoworrerkwhkjh And Drumming With Fucking Double Bass Drum. That S Not Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Music Is Harmony That Metallica Has And Metallica Can Teech Cradle Of Filt Dimmu Borgir....................... So Fuck You Go To Hell And Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSomberlain said:
Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are a lot better than fucking Metallica, you fucking scum! Fuck you and go fuck yourself. And please!

fuck man, dimmu is shit, cof is like cat's raping,metallica is so much better than those in together are, fuck yeah this is true music:COB,stone,alice cooper,slayer,dismember,sepultura,infernal war,dark funeral,rotten sound,machine head,fear factory those band kick, fucking dimmus and fucking filth asses, so fuck or hang yourself and die, you fucka.

janez79 said:
Are Crazy Cradle Of Filth And Dimmu Burgir Aren Even Bigger Than Metallica S Dick. So Fuck You. Dimmu & Cradle Just Ficking Sing Wowowowowoworrerkwhkjh And Drumming With Fucking Double Bass Drum. That S Not Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Music Is Harmony That Metallica Has And Metallica Can Teech Cradle Of Filt Dimmu Borgir....................... So Fuck You Go To Hell And Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I can spell :p

@juoppo: have you ever heard the word "sarcasm"? :p

juoppo said:
fuck man, dimmu is shit, cof is like cat's raping,metallica is so much better than those in together are, fuck yeah this is true music:COB,stone,alice cooper,slayer,dismember,sepultura,infernal war,dark funeral,rotten sound,machine head,fear factory those band kick, fucking dimmus and fucking filth asses, so fuck or hang yourself and die, you fucka.

Dude, didn't you go mad at me cause i called people fucking stupid for their opinions? then proceed to Metaphorically suck my dick when i leaked TLAS and KD? Dude... you're just a little kid. shut the fuck up.

janez79 said:

Fuckin' noooooooo, fuckin' Metallica fuckin' NEVER fuckin' EVER fuckin' used fuckin' double fuckin' bass....fuckin' try fuckin' listening fuckin' to fuckin' Enter fuckin' Sandman fuckin' and fuckin' then fuckin' we'll fuckin' talk fuckin' again fuckin' idiot!!!!

NB: fuckin' BWAHAHAHAHAAAA at fuckin' this fuckin' thread, fuckin' :tickled:

Heavenscent said:
Fuckin' noooooooo, fuckin' Metallica fuckin' NEVER fuckin' EVER fuckin' used fuckin' double fuckin' bass....fuckin' try fuckin' listening fuckin' to fuckin' Enter fuckin' Sandman fuckin' and fuckin' then fuckin' we'll fuckin' talk fuckin' again fuckin' idiot!!!!

NB: fuckin' BWAHAHAHAHAAAA at fuckin' this fuckin' thread, fuckin' :tickled:

This is too obscene, what I actually meant was (hoping I don't get banned :tickled: )

Gay-pooin' noooooooo, gay-pooin' Metallica gay-pooin' NEVER gay-pooin' EVER gay-pooin' used gay-pooin' double gay-pooin' bass....gay-pooin' try gay-pooin' listening gay-pooin' to gay-pooin' Enter gay-pooin' Sandman gay-pooin' and gay-pooin' then gay-pooin' we'll gay-pooin' talk gay-pooin' again gay-pooin' idiot!!!!

NB: gay-pooin' BWAHAHAHAHAAAA gay-pooin' at gay-pooin' this gay-pooin' thread, gay-pooin' :tickled: :unholy:

Ps: will somebody please shoot me? :p

hahahaha. this is my first time on the CoB forum and this is what i get?

nice :D

gawd, been a long time since i've seen retarted anti-metallica on the net.