Metallica Fuckin Blows

wildchild86 said:
FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKIN TALKIN BOUT YOU FUCKIN FUCKASS FUCKSHIT. I AM FUCKIN MORE THAN YOUR FUCKIN AVERAGE FUCKIN CO FUCKIN B FAN FOR FUCK SAKES YOU STUPID FUCK. ALEXI FUCKIN LAIHO IS A FUCKIN GOD AND FUCKERS LIKE YOU NEED TO FUCKIN WORSHIP HIM. LOST YOUR FUCKIN FAITH? SUCK MY FUCKIN FAITHFUL FUCKIN COCK. RESPECT? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FUCKIN RESPECT A FUCKIN FUCK WITH A FUCKIN NAME LIKE LIQUID FUCKIN SHADOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT YOU SORRY FUCKIN SACK OF FUCKIN SHIT

P.S. FUCK YOU

Fuck you. You are a fuck. Fuck you, you stupid fuck. Your fucking vocabulary is incredibly fucking limited and it's fucking pathetic as shit. You are shit. You are fucking shit. Never post here again you fucking peice of shit. Fuck you. Fuck you and your shit.

You have no testicles, and you smell your own farts. You keep each scent in an extensive collection of fart jars in your basement. You pathetic peice of shit. Fuck you.

I don't get it. :hotjump: You guys actually spend "real" :loco: time over here...
Why??? f your not taking this serioud then that's ok. Like I said in my previous post I don't give a FUCK about what you think. I just wanted to make my :p OPINION :p clear. :yell: OH BY THE WAY FUCK U GHAY-POO'S!!!!!! :Spin:

P.S. shouldn't this thread be GOVERNATED by now?
(TERMINATED)

Ups I forgot

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KICKS FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Trashdevil said:
Ups I forgot

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KICKS FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SLAYER FUCKIN SUCKS TOO.

TheSomberlain said:
Now you're generalizing.

Everybody who generalize are idiots :p
You are pretty happy now when you finally got to use that favorite saying of yours on the forum too huh? :p

slayer competes with cradle of filth in the 'my fave boyband category'. whether or not they suck...they cannot possibly suck as much as the new metallica. I put a black label bottle on my bass drum pedal and play my snare drum with a spatula to get lars' new sound... This generally works, I know it works when it sounds like shit!

what the FUCK is going on, am i even FUCKING replying to a FUCKING post ? Guess not, but I just FUCKING have to post a FUCKING reply so everyone FUCKING FUCK off or something.. there that the FUCK was Fucking it..

...and I don´t give a FUCK if you FUCK me