• No Remorse

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Seek And Destroy

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Metal Militia

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the first person to vote for Hit The Lights? WTF?

No sir, I voted that one as well. More because I think IMO, that it is one of the best opening songs on any album. And for some reason, it's one of the loudest ringtones I use. It's funny... still, after having said ringtone for 3 years now, it still makes people jump when it rings, when I'm in a public place!:heh::headbang:

No fuckin' Remorse!

Though, I also really like Whiplash, The Four Horsemen, Hit the Lights, Jump in the Fire, and Motorbreath. Hell, the whole album kicks ass!

Oh fucking please, Mechanix fucking sucks in comparison, the lyrics are absolutely atrocious, the song is played in a sloppy, hectic manner, which is not as well suited to the more sophisticated Four Horsemen version, and it also doesn't contain the dynamics that actually make it a classic. Mechanix is Megadeth's worst fucking song on the first album and I seriously fucking hate anyone who thinks Mechanix is better than Four Horsemen.

/rant

Oh fucking please, Mechanix fucking sucks in comparison, the lyrics are absolutely atrocious, the song is played in a sloppy, hectic manner, which is not as well suited to the more sophisticated Four Horsemen version, and it also doesn't contain the dynamics that actually make it a classic. Mechanix is Megadeth's worst fucking song on the first album and I seriously fucking hate anyone who thinks Mechanix is better than Four Horsemen.

/rant

The only song on the album I don't like is Metal Militia, which to me reeks of filler. Everything else is good. The best are No Remorse, Four Horsemen, Hit The Lights, and Seek And Destroy. No Remorse is by far the best. I also like the Cannibal Corpse cover of No Remorse.