metallica

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
dont make me hurt u lol ...
:loco:

And to Wyvern....I thought he was still in Heathen....I read a review about 2 months ago and he said he was, but has that changed???? That would NOT be very good news if he left Heathen:erk:

Personal Struggle

enough said

you guys can say that they are sellouts but fucking look at what theyve done, been through, and had to deal with. Why the fuck would they continue playing their new stuff if noone liked it if they were just in it for money? i mean

even preppies dont like their new shit

#1_Droogie said:
:loco:

And to Wyvern....I thought he was still in Heathen....I read a review about 2 months ago and he said he was, but has that changed???? That would NOT be very good news if he left Heathen:erk:

I think he still is, the problem is that I like Heathen but not Exodus, so I want him back on his turf.

NP: Heloween - 'Starlight'

Death Animal said:
I have just thinking.Who buy theyr album if everybody hate them.:loco:

Any mallcore kid who thinks "Master Of Puppets" is old fashioned and good only for his/her parents :ill:

Wyvern said:
I think he still is, the problem is that I like Heathen but not Exodus, so I want him back on his turf.

NP: Heloween - 'Starlight'
Yeah, I checked out their site earlier today, and there aren't any signs he's left, but I'm with you on that one, I would MUCH rather see him concentrating on Heathen.

And while were at it, let's try and get them to get Doug back!:D

In my opinion, everything from Metallica after Master of Puppets is mediocre crap. The band died along with Cliff. Lars and James were probably always concerned about money more than anyway, but didn't start to show it until Newsted came along.

Luca Brasi said:
In my opinion, everything from Metallica after Master of Puppets is mediocre crap. The band died along with Cliff. Lars and James were probably always concerned about money more than anyway, but didn't start to show it until Newsted came along.

I rekon AJFA is an amazing albumn, and newstead really helped the band move to the next step in the careers

YenomTheDark said:
Guys could you please, please watch the Documentry, Some kind of Monster. Will clear a lot of things up for you guys.
It cleared up a bunch of things for me. James' insanely low boiling point, Lars' inhuman greed for money (the paintings), and Kirk's rapidly thinning hair, to name a few.:loco:

Prowler121 said:
Their name says it all; without 'Metal' they 'lica'.

You got that right!

I've been saying to people for years when that band comes up, and I'd say, 'you mean Lica?' And they'd say, 'Huh?' And I'd say, 'Well, they don't play Metal anymore, so they're Lica now. I've been waiting for them to change their name and logo for a while now, just a big 'L' and a big 'A', and they could legitimize themselves...

Walter_Langkowski said:
You got that right!

I've been saying to people for years when that band comes up, and I'd say, 'you mean Lica?' And they'd say, 'Huh?' And I'd say, 'Well, they don't play Metal anymore, so they're Lica now. I've been waiting for them to change their name and logo for a while now, just a big 'L' and a big 'A', and they could legitimize themselves...

Walter for president!

I know I'm donwright silly but I insist (my constitutional right) that if they had changed their name by the time of "Load" I wouldn't mind at all about them changing style.

Death Angel changed to The Organization after "Act III" and Osegueda left. And if it's true they didn't achieved more money with it at least they stood true to their legacy.
If Metallica would have done the same I'm sure they still would have made money (with the adequate advertisement machine) and keep their integrity to the eyes of many old fans.

NP: Imperio - 'Presagio Final'

P.S. I love this Popallica threads I never get tired of beaten a dead horse :p

MTLHEAD_789 said:
in my opinion its age... they got old, they cant move as well as they did during killem all....*sigh*... :erk:

Umm, usually I try not to be this blunt... but man that is fucking dumb as hell.

My opinion is (and is usually the consensus one) that Lica went to shit essentially with the Black album. That was 1991. So by my math they were all of 28 years old then. And even if you say they were still great then and hadn't changed yet, then their next LP was Load and that was 1996. So they were around 32 or 33 then.

:erk: :confused:

I guess to a 12 year old then maybe 33 is pretty old.