Metallica's new freak project record

I don't know what surprises me more, you saying what you just said or the fact that what was said by those old men actually actually envoked a reaction out of you. Spiderman. I was thinking that this could've been a way for Lou to get some sort of fan appeal from a big audience but I guess that failed. Also, Radio Lou? Someone PLEASE end him.

Metallica think everything they put out is gold. They are so convinced that this album is the best thing they ever done. This tells that Metallica is dillusional, and are in their own world. Like Zak Wylde, they think every note they play is gold. Well I really hope people boycott this album and slap Metallica with a wake up call. The album is projected to sell between 15,000 and 17,000 copies in the first weeks. I am not giving money to this wreck so they can make another wreck called LULU 2 which they will probably make since the band is now "Soulmates" with Lou Reed. Might as well fuck him Metallica.

"No drums, no guitars, no recognizable rhythms or keys," Ulrich recalls. "Just these soundscapes, incredibly beautiful. And Lou reciting these potent words. It was so deep. (...)"

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! Fucking Lars man :lol: He's a funny guy...

METALLICA‘s collaborative album with Lou Reed, titled “Lulu“, has registered the following first-week positions so far: *I pity the fools that gave money to this trainwreck of an album. How could this be? The people that bought this must of bought the record on a blind whim or they must like horrid collaborations that result in shitstain messes.

U.K.: #36
Australia: #33
Netherlands: #17
Finland: #20
Sweden: #9
Norway: #11
Belgium: #30
“Lulu” is likely to sell between 12,000 and 15,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double.

MEGADETH‘s new album, “TH1RT3EN“, has registered the following first-week positions so far:

U.K.: #34
Australia: #13
Netherlands: #42
Norway: #32
Belgium: #83

“TH1RT3EN” is likely to sell between 40,000 and 45,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double

Got to say the live version I saw on Jools Holland made this more listenable. Still not great but at least slightly better. Also they played a good cover of white light/ white heat.

I'm listening to Lulu, I'm 4 minutes into The View, the second track... I've felt sick multiple times and now I don't whether to laugh, be sad or just kill myself. I don't know what to feel anymore. :(

You're an idiot if you buy that record and feed that retarded project. People that buy that record are just feeding life into a sequel record and we really don't want them to make more wasteful projects that nobody likes.

You're an idiot if you buy that record and feed that retarded project. People that buy that record are just feeding life into a sequel record and we really don't want them to make more wasteful projects that nobody likes.

Exactly. I was glad to hear that this was one of their worst selling albums...

I'm usually there to defend Papa Het, but now that I think about it, he's such a hypocrite for being involved in this shit. Tells Jason not to to a side project because that will take away from Metallica's power or what the fuck ever. In a sense he was right, because Metallica lost a shitload of respect from me for doing this, and not just me, it destroyed the love that a lot of fans had/have for Metallica.

At least it wasn't an actual Metallica album, so I'll let this slide if their next record is better than Death Magnetic.