Metamorphosis Guitar Pro Tab

Markusss

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
I've been workin on and off on this for a wee while now. Basically whenever I couldn't be arsed doing my college work I'd start tabbing this song haha...

but it's just about finished, gonna fix a few riffs and share it with you peeps in a day or two. rather proud of it, spent a lot of time getting detail down. I've actually finished all the difficult bits like the ridiculous solo and the THREE WAY harmony at the end (so many frustrating hours trying to "hear" each note. damn you Ol)

only problem is, my ear is rubbish for listening to bass guitar parts. so maybe anyone else with too much free time could help me fix it if needs be.

so yeah, a day or two! woop :Spam:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
you best post this shit as fast as you can, I want to learn this damn song :(

not to alarm you guys, cos I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm a drummer - not a guitarist! so keep that in mind before you ridicule my too-sharps and slightly-flats :D

I'll share the last half of the song with you just now if you like. I feel it's done.

not to alarm you guys, cos I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm a drummer - not a guitarist! so keep that in mind before you ridicule my too-sharps and slightly-flats :D

I'll share the last half of the song with you just now if you like. I feel it's done.

do itttt

good lord, that's a hell of a compliment haha! I have to say I kind of hate Ol (or maybe Matt?) for those ridiculous harmonies. completely frying my brain.
but at the same time.......what an album :') so the Drakes can live.

good lord, that's a hell of a compliment haha! I have to say I kind of hate Ol (or maybe Matt?) for those ridiculous harmonies. completely frying my brain.
but at the same time.......what an album :') so the Drakes can live.

i've spent the last 2 hours trying to open this...
FUUUUUUUU-

what's the problem? I'm guessing you're using guitar pro, yeah? obviously it doesn't open without it

I think I'm using v5, maybe anything earlier doesn't like it

I tried 5.0, but didn't work, it told me to upgrade, so I did
Got the 6 demo, and it won't let you open it with the demo version.
I would make a text tab of this, if I could open the damn thing :(