Metamorphosis Guitar Pro Tab

Markuss you could export the tabs from the Guitarpro file in ASCII format and upload them, thats text tabs right there. You did a good job on it.

yeah try those links I guess! haha. I spose I'll have to recommend guitar pro to you lot too, I mean it's a brilliant little tool. figured you'd have it at least, Ol !

anyway sorry I couldn't fix this tonight, I was oot at the dancingggg

hahaha! well maybe this tab will lead to Metamorphosis being played in Glasgow next tour *wink wink*

I'll get to finishing the first part. oh a few wee things, I don't really have any idea if Matt or Ol are playing whichever parts, I just figured Matt's guitar is panned left and Ol is right so I went with that.
and as I say, I can barely make out what was played by Mike (RIP) so I went with what I *think* I can hear

Or maybe at the Orlando date in November, but only on one condition..... Hundred Wrathful Deities has to be played right after it. :p

Infected Nation
Thrasher
Bathe in Blood
Metamorphosis/Hundred Wrathful Deities

Perfect setlist. :p

Speaking of tabs, I just started tabbing Asteroid by Vektor on Guitar Pro:D I only do the rhythm and it'll be done, approximately, in the "black" future:)

btw, at first I didn't notice it was only the second half so I was like "lulwut?":lol: VERY nice tab dude, but as you said, missing the bass. But HEY! Can't ask for too much rite?;)

You are!?:OMG:

Well, then I'll just stop since I'm 95% sure you 're both a better guitarist then me and that you're better at learning by ear:lol:

Shall I send you what I've got so I know that I was on the right way?

EDIT: Oh wait, you meant the bassline:lol: Then I'll get right back to it tomorrow:p The chorus riff is a fucking bitch

Now I feel stupid...:(:lol:

Just had a glance and very cool. Not 100% accurate but dont have time to correct! listen more and more!

respect for taking the time! it pays off