Michael Jackson is dead

yes, i am logged in from a psychiatric hospital. they haven't given me my meds today yet. what comes a carl's junior? it's all smelly! i want took your WHAT garbage mayhem! it's time for smiling and jiving! scream for me and you alike! it's all in the mix of heaven! god smiles upon all the holy genius in all the holy fields! who roots? we all have something in common, like a mole and a shrew. just like thaT SHIT, tearing up the fences and the recreational facilities. how times have changed, but really i'm not even used to this kind of hooligan. the kids these days are just not a winged acorn anymore, it falls from the tree but it stalls like a bee. who said i couldn't change this life if i was cunning enough? i believe i will talk to the guy i saw before. it's all about harmony and jargony. the two and the three are just about the same, don't you know? you can't live with one if you don't live without the other. what says you????? i think honestly this kind of humanity is a humiliating slab of narcissism. for who wants to join a smooth sailor if you can't be a dining hall writer? it's just lucrative. any kind of smooch is enough for a tiny little crab nose to say i'm sorry. an angel could even say the truth if you asked him. what else is there, other than shiny shelves and silver slinkies? it's enough already! i'm sick and tired of this shameful pedantry, when all it's about is simultaneous husbandry. can't get a break 'round here. eyelashes and doorknobs, it's all about the same shitty processes. if you told me just one speak-thought about any sort of jewelry, i would have a nightmare or a breakdown. but as it stands, you can't even stain the life out of a grave digger. what kind of sense does it make if any petri dish just has mold and mold and mold? you've got to consider all of the factors, such as life and death and sorrow and shame. what does it even matter if your hell-hole is safe or morbid? all it takes is a little flash photography. can't judge if you don't smudge. that's what i always say! who's to say what's mattering or smattering??? basically it all comes down to a choice: what kind of satisfaction can one man take? if you want sacred beans, just take them! what's stopping you from just blathering on a dime-stop?

It sounds like it could be one of the Sikth spoken word passages.

Such a shame that they called it quits.

Last edited by a moderator:
hypocrits! he was a fucker when he lived, and became a beloved legend when he died.

did you just compare pedophilia with homosexuality? its not about what his fantasies were. pedophelia invoves molesting children, not appreciating having your ass fucked by another dude.

Molesting a child is probably the most heinous crime I can think of. Period. Now, homosexuality is a supposed legitimate sexual preference. You know "freedom of the Cock." So, I say Arasmus, BEND over man, and I'll pull your hair back and skullfuck you and then, split you like an Oak. :yell::loco:

For me, Michael Jackson did die years ago when he began to be more a
media-phenomenon than the musichal one he was before.
Not a surprise he died. The only difference for me is that he is not breathing anymore. He had already killed himself. Sorry if i am too hard but, if he had 'naturally' died 6 years ago, maybe his myth and figure would still be untouched. But... as many popstars and famouse artists, he put the leg in... and smth else.

Btw, i liked his music pretty much.

I completely agree with Arasmas on this tbh. I've said it already but basically Michael Jackson the musician has been dead for a long time. To say his musical career ended at his physical death is just dumb. You're basically mourning Michael Jackson the celebrity scandal, no way around it.