Midi files for phone

Deadlift

Oct 17, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I saw an old thread from 2004 and well....i`ll start i new one since it`s 2006 now.

I found some Moonspell, Death, Therion and a few others.

Do you have any new midi files? with Opeth, Bloodbath, Edge of Sanity or similar bands.

blimey said:
Hey wankerness. long time no see :p

Yeah, I quit the internet for a few weeks but now I'm back in school with nothing to do.

ANYWAY does that actually work? I really have no idea how to do custom ringtones and don't know what kinds of midi they can handle, do you have to narrow them down to one channel or what?

It'd be great if someone could explain how to get a custom ringtone (including what to save the clip as, and how to get it on the phone) :)
I'd really like to have the last lines of Blackwater Park as my ringtone. For now though I just have the chorus of Cemetary Gates by Pantera.

Mp3 takes to much memory and it doesn`t feel right as a ringtone.
A midi files is like 1000 smaller and still sounds ok and it also sounds more like a phone and not a radio.

I had a Necrophobic mp3 as a ringtone earlier but it didn`t feel ok.

Splintered Vision said:
I dont quite understand that. It rings, its a tone for your phone...i dont know what to feel when my phone rings other than confused coz i dont know who would wanna talk to me.

It should sound like a phone and not a radio or live concert. That`s what i tried to say. :Spin: