Midi Grooves/Beats for DFH/DFH2/DFHS/BFD

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
So I fell upon this site by accident today, and decided to give the Metal Pack a shot. I figured $30 ain't that bad of a loss if the beats sucked.....

Metal Grooves

Conclusion-

Pretty decent set of drum beats and grooves. They are set up in a very nice order in the folders, and they also have a search engine that sorts thru the library of beats to find what you are looking for quickly. Has breakdowns, intros, fills, bridges, etc..... In different tempos and timings. Also came with a plug-in specific drum map's for Cubase and a few other DAW's..... Kinda cool if you ask me. I suck at drum programing, and this makes it alot easier. The final drum roll definatly needs velocity tweaking and some quantization to feel more real, but other than that I have no complaints. Also the guys that make these are very helpful and hook you up with a link to the various formats(DFHS/BFD/etc). I was able to program a full drumtrack(5min long) in just twenty minutes. A 5min song would normally take me 3 days of staying up till 5am o_O

I know most of you here are drum programing experts, and these would not be worth your time or money. But I just wanted to post this in case any one else has trouble using DFH/BFD.....

Peace.......