Mikael Akerfeldt Rarities (for a limited time)

>Stigen leder oss hem _____The path lead us home

Just noticed I forgot the ending 's' on 'leads'. Tssk tssk. ;D

So you did play drums on that project, eh? (my apologies)

Was DeFarfalla along for bass, as well?

(I was going on a picture Dan had on his site that showed just him, Mike, Peter, if I remember correctly. I assumed you and Johan might have not been around whenever they did that and Dan played the drum parts...)

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
So you did play drums on that project, eh? (my apologies)

Was DeFarfalla along for bass, as well?

(I was going on a picture Dan had on his site that showed just him, Mike, Peter, if I remember correctly. I assumed you and Johan might have not been around whenever they did that and Dan played the drum parts...)

hehe, okey so let me get it rigth for you then, now you know the drummer but the rest of steel is:
Dan - Vocals
Micke - Guitar
Peter - Bas
:)

This steel sessions were a killer, when Dan was starting to record his vocals and if we all had just laughed alittle bit more then we did...we have all been dead by now :loco:

Originally posted by Opet
While I wait, don't mind if I bash this song on my co-workers radio, do you? "...Let the bodies hit the floor! (4x) ONE! Something's gotta give. TWO! Something's gotta give. THREE!..." Wow, this man is a lyrical GENIUS! Those that can't...SHOULD NOT! :p Actually, I'm bet it gets pretty crazy in the pit when they start screaming that!

Yes, it gets insane in the pit when they play that song. I was almost smushed to death! I hate that band, in their new song he shrieks like a banshee. It's irritating.