Mikael Im desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestofmyths

Jan 11, 2005
I need to know how you and Peter get your sounds your metal sounds from Blackwater Park and your mellow guitar sounds off of Damnation. What kind of pedals.

cmon I really love those tones. Owning a BC Rich Beast, Schecter Diamond Series 98 special, Fender Squier( 1st guitar piece of junk), and a Washburn acoustic dont give me the sounds I need

Name: Mikael Åkerfeldt
Birth date: April 17, 1974
Lives in: Stockholm/Sweden
Family: Anna, daughter Melinda and 2 cats (Maurice DeBracy and Isaac of York) Mother, father, sister and relatives.

Equipment Electric guitars: PRS Custom 24 (blue quilt), PRS Custom 24 (black quilt) PRS CE24 (black) Fender Stratocaster 1975 (black), Fender Stratocaster 1972 reissue (natural), Gibson Les Paul standard (Tobacco sunburst) BC Rich Mockingbird (black)
Acoustic guitars/steel string: CF Martin 00016GT (with Fishman pickup), CF Martin 00028, Takamine EF385 (12string), Seagull S6CW (with Fishman pick up)
Acoustic guitars/classical nylon: Amalio Burguet 3am (cedar top), Landola CT2/w. Fishman pickup
Amps: Laney GT100L w/cabinet, Laney VC100, Laney VC30, Fender 1000 Rocpro
Effects: Boss GT3, Boss GT6
Recording equipment: Roland BR1180CD, Roland BR8, Zoom RT123 drummachine

Name: Peter Lindgren
Birth date: 6 March 1973
Lives in: Stockholm, Sweden
Family: Wife & two cats

Equipment: Paul Reed Smith Custom 24, Les Paul Gibson Custom 1974, Gibson SG 1991, Laney VH100R, Boss GT-5

fuckin' enjoy.

I understand that you're probably 15 years old or younger, but would you PLEASE check the FAQ, read the forum rules, or do some kind of research of your own before plaguing the board with all sorts of questions either unrelated and best left unasked or those asked too many times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.