Mike Pinnella's solo CD

2004_14b.jpg

That'll save you all the hastle of opening new windows.

noren said:
Thank you all!
No, Demonspell. I have not. I'm not sure my style would on a Symphony X cover, would it?

Depends on what the music is like. I have not seen you on here before, but I wan't you to know I love your work. I consider you the Roger Dean of today not that your'e work is similar but it is both very easy to spot.

Damn I'm late to the party! I messaged Mattias asking if he did that cover art cause it sure looked like his awesome style. Pretty cool someone can recognize your art without knowing eh Mattias! :) Killer job. Have you heard the album yet at all?

Notable for recording and performing with Frank Zappa, Steve Vai, Mike Keneally, Dweezil Zappa,Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah, Denny Walley of Captain Beefheart etc. See tour dates on www.morganagren.com very soon!

They played unbelievable, just unbelievable
- Frank Zappa

Remarkable technical expertise and playing skills
- Bill Bruford

I'm stunned, these guys have an extraordinary amount of talent
- Steve Vai

A Drummers dream
- Modern Drummer Magazine

Just hearing the names of Mats Öberg and Morgan Ågren should be enough
to grasp your attention. These guys ARE incredible. you'd better take a deep
breath before you put this disc in your cd-player.
- United Mutations / Internet reviews
:hotjump:

MetalAges said:
Damn I'm late to the party! I messaged Mattias asking if he did that cover art cause it sure looked like his awesome style. Pretty cool someone can recognize your art without knowing eh Mattias! :) Killer job. Have you heard the album yet at all?
Thanks Deron!
Yes, it might be in the "typical" Norén style :)
No, I have not heard anything from the album yet so I am as curious as you are.