mikes got a grammar error

uve got a life error:cry:

Who says 3 222 posts is an error? He ENJOYS coming here and posting and reading about music and his favorite bands. Would you come here less often to PROVE you "had a life" or something? Self own for you :loco:

mikes.....:erk:

Guys before you complain any more on Mikes English skills watch this and consider that this is the main standard of English here.

Last edited by a moderator:
youre criticizm iz the pinnikle of ironee.

Actually, I think it should say "Mike made a grammatical error." Samsara should sticky all your posts just in case Mike wants to learn what NOT to do when translating lyrics into English. This brings up an interesting question though: Doeshe pen his lyrics into Swedish first?

Last time I looked, grammar could only be used as a noun, and not both. Not all nouns can be used as adjectives.

Most Opeth songs contain English words that I don't even know. The fact that English is Mikes second language and he speaks it better then me, makes him bad ass.

No, it could not be 'criteria is', because that's incorrect, too. 'Criteria' is the plural of 'criterion'.

Anyway, three grammatical errors in about 15 years of awesomeness, from a non-native English speaker no less, ain't bad. (Yes, I deliberately used 'ain't' incorrectly. =P)

From "By the Pain I See in Others":

"They have nothing on us
And we've always knew
That nothing ever changes "

youre criticizm iz the pinnikle of ironee.

Actually, I think it should say "Mike made a grammatical error." Samsara should sticky all your posts just in case Mike wants to learn what NOT to do when translating lyrics into English. This brings up an interesting question though: Doeshe pen his lyrics into Swedish first?

Even though i dont know for a fact i can assure you that probably no one at all does that.