Poor Peter...

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
He hardly gets any guitar solos any more lol. He got i think one solo on damnation and 1 on Ghost reveries, poor guy, i like his solos, even if they arent as creative as Mikes, theyre cool.

I actually like his wreath solo, goes very well with the atmosphere, and the When solo is pretty awesome too.

yeah, and the first death whispered a lullaby solo was written by peter, but is played by mike live

is THAT peter? i'll have to take a listen on that one....because i dont think it is him

*listens to white cluster* I really dont think its him...but i think that mike and peter switch off.

what? are you stupid? he is an awesome guitarist and composer.. his early opeth music kicks ass

Peter is good but in all honesty I prefer Mike's solos much more. Mike's solos fit Opeth better than Peters.

I dunno, I think Peter's solo on Beneath the Mire might be my favorite on GR, maybe tied with Mike's in GoP. I like Peter's soloing, although it's generally a more straightforward approach in comparison to Mike. Sure most of us prefer Mike, but Peter definitly does not get the credit he probably deserves.