Milano Prediction for new singer for the Band.

still could be anyone that has jammed at retox with scott,my money would be on whitfield crane,would be good if bush come back but i dont think thats gonna happen,at least with a new singer it will be new territory they will be breaking,also having the singer that used to be in ugly kid joe cant hurt there publicity either..

Well, I think Corey is a fan, but, even with that in mind I think that he will not be the new singer.
I like Whitfield Crane but I think that it would not be smart for him to join Anthrax.
But, it would be cool to hear Anthrax songs with them singing.

Just killing time 'til the end of the month. :)

Not smart? why not , the guy has no job, and I think no money left from his UKJ years. Anyone remember his Medication album/project? you can find it at every recordstore in de $0.99 bin :)

Not smart? why not , the guy has no job, and I think no money left from his UKJ years. Anyone remember his Medication album/project? you can find it at every recordstore in de $0.99 bin :)

I got that record at the time when it came out and don't mind it at all. Not great, but not at all bad either. A 7/10 record!

Maybe Corey Taylor is going to sing on a couple of the songs on the new album. Not joining the band but putting vocals down on some songs.

Maybe Corey Taylor is going to sing on a couple of the songs on the new album. Not joining the band but putting vocals down on some songs.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Who knows though? I wouldn't be agaisnt him joining Thrax but I just can't see why he would want to. He is a big fan so maybe it's just some lifelong dream of his or something. Time will tell.

No, I meant about having big shoes to fill, because, as much as I love him, I don't think that he could pull it off, I think it would be "Crash & Burn" a la Van Halen III.

will milano always live in their shadow?

get a life, fat ass!!!

(as for corey, i don´t think he can sing the older stuff, let´s see what they have in mijnd... this could be a one shot kinda album with no live support. who knows? oh Milano already knows, sure... :puke: )

Anyone else find it funny [or extremely sad and pathetic, really] that anthraax is discussed more on milano's board [even by milano] than his own "music" is?