MIX: Deliverance DI Package

what is that you are using on your headstock as a dampener? Looks nicer than a sock!

Hey cheers Jaymes, been looking to cover this myself and I have the midi drums already, and I can just about play it all the way through now but not started learning the solos just yet and I need to get round to changing the strings on my Axes first lol!!

This will actually be a lot of help for when I atempt my own

:kickass: to you!

PS your version sounds f'ing shit hot!!

Gemy, the drums slip out of time on your mix. Try setting the tempo to 197 as GH suggested? Hope it works out!

Loud DI's Jevil?

I thought the bass DI was pretty loud but I had most of the take down and thought "bah fuck it!"

If it sounds good it is good!

Thanks for your compliments guys :hotjump:

Sure,

Psy: sounds good, digging the juicy bass low end! Guitars sound a bit prominent in the midrange for my personal tastes. I assume that's an amp sim? Good stuff!

GH: that sounds super hollow!

Jevo: The link is busted =p *ironically* ahaha

Shredder: Sounds good overall, bit lacking in clarity for my tastes, maybe lowering the rhythm guitars will let the drums sparkle shine though. Guitar tone is tasty though, I likeeee!

Thanks J!!

And yep you're right! I did it quite quickly though!
Totally loved the DI's, specially the bass one! loved it!
And yes, like someone said before, they're about to clip the PTools meters! lol!

Could you give a little detail on your DI recordings? :D <3

Nope, won't say what it actually is in case anyone else wants to guess, I'm curious as to what people think it sounds like....