MIXING TIME, SONG2: DI and Midi inside.

Guys, is it ok to bump this thread time to time when making new mixes or perhaps I should put links to new or updated clips in my sig?

EDIT: Updated the clip in previous post, better tape/saturation simulation now.

Hi all :)Cool tune. Here's my version of sound. Corrected midi for drums a little, according to my understanding of this track. Drums S2.0+MF+SSD ex, guitars Revalver MKIII 6505+impulse Engl+EQ, bass Revalver MKIII Matchless+impulse Ampeg+EQ, clean guitars with some chorus and flanger +EQ, master bus only with Sony Oxford inflator. What do you think?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5179415/Goddamn-55 (Reido_0).mp3

I just went through the whole thread and downloaded every possible mix that has been posted, my folder contains 62 files now (including re-posts). Just went through them roughly to get an idea of how you guys go about mixing.
Very interesting to hear everybodys take at it!

I try to find as much raw material (recordings) as possible to practice mixing and improve my skills; so thanks for sharing this with us!
Too bad all the raw material on this forum is scattered and absolutely impossible to find. Hah

I just went through the whole thread and downloaded every possible mix that has been posted, my folder contains 62 files now (including re-posts). Just went through them roughly to get an idea of how you guys go about mixing.

I try to find as much raw material (recordings) as possible to practice mixing and improve my skills; so thanks for sharing this with us!
Too bad all the raw material on this forum is scattered and absolutely impossible to find. Hah

There's a thread with all them links I believe

I've got a two full songs, and a Obituary cover with DI tracks and MIDI drum tracks uploaded, I can send you links if you want.

I don't think I ever posted my final version of this,

ProRMP --> TS9 --> 6505+ --> Marshall 412 with V30s --> 1 SM57

I was listening today, and I thought it was OK. This was the only time I ever captured the true mid grind of a 5150, And that's the sound I love. Other may hate it, but I dig the tone I got on this. At least the grind was working for this music, maybe not other music. I dig, personally. Let me know what you guys think! I'm only 14, so I'm not the best engineer, but its a hobby of mine.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2163091/Goddamn 2 6505 Marshall V30 MASTER .mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355650/GoddamGT-mix.mp3
This is my first try after 8hs of tweaking with continously crashes of ASIO Driver for my laptop (it truely drove me crazy). I'm still working on drums (I know I lost many drums hits - I'm also fixing). I mixed it with my headphone so please tell me how it sounded on your systems! Thank you.
Thanks Goddam for great DI tracks - This song is kick ass!

I don't think I ever posted my final version of this,

ProRMP --> TS9 --> 6505+ --> Marshall 412 with V30s --> 1 SM57

I was listening today, and I thought it was OK. This was the only time I ever captured the true mid grind of a 5150, And that's the sound I love. Other may hate it, but I dig the tone I got on this. At least the grind was working for this music, maybe not other music. I dig, personally. Let me know what you guys think! I'm only 14, so I'm not the best engineer, but its a hobby of mine.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2163091/Goddamn 2 6505 Marshall V30 MASTER .mp3
What the heck ... why ... damn ... you are 14 and already have a 6505 at your own place?